muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Just got back from latest trip and........... I_vote_lcapJust got back from latest trip and........... I_voting_barJust got back from latest trip and........... I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Just got back from latest trip and........... I_vote_lcapJust got back from latest trip and........... I_voting_barJust got back from latest trip and........... I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just got back from latest trip and...........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

Just got back from latest trip and........... Empty
PostSubject: Just got back from latest trip and...........   Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Low flying Military choppers scaring the crap outta. me strange black figures
 entering fields at 2am these alarmed me a bit but I suspect circlemakers...
 Second night.. orb in middle of a wheat field got that recorded
 and then there was the camera drone incident... came outta nowhere and truly 
 alarmed me got that on cam... il post all this soon....

Just got back from latest trip and........... 454371

Attack of the drones and the orb....
 the drone took at look at me at west kennet barrow maybe national trust pissed at me for camping at one of there world heritage sights lol! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRdgLw_MSt4
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sengoksa/9280622682/
now the real serious stuff this appeared middle of a Wheatfield....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-JLC05dhJI

its static but it cant be farm building or house lights as they dont usualy build them in the middle of wheat fields:/yessir: ....over to you muck and canner Just got back from latest trip and........... 771880
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from latest trip and...........   Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:35 am

The orb must have been awesome. Too bad it doesnt do anything else but 'hang' there and slowly disappear.  Just got back from latest trip and........... 1432  Did you see any other orbs you didnt get on film?

That drone is not very funny.  Just got back from latest trip and........... 632647   Just got back from latest trip and........... 2837414639  Sneaking up on you like that, good thing you can still hear it coming. Doesn't look military, but would suck if they had some weapons on it. Although it looks like just a camera, you can't see if there is also a weapon pointed at you. pale
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from latest trip and...........   Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:27 am

Yep i was willing that thing to move as long as it wasn't towards me lol! 

I think the drone was looking for crop circles and hopefully not armed://scared:

tried a bit of close up photography canner some of yur pics inspired me
 the 55-250 really very sharp very happy with it..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sengoksa/9280465044/
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from latest trip and...........   Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Looking at the optics on the RC drone I would say it`s a private/amateur device probably looking for circles like you say.

Shame the orb doesn`t move....as it is could be someone in that copse of trees with a bright light.

Kepp up the sky watching though....the truth is out there !

sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from latest trip and...........   Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:17 pm

muckyman wrote:
Looking at the optics on the RC drone I would say it`s a private/amateur device probably looking for circles like you say.

Shame the orb doesn`t move....as it is could be someone in that copse of trees with a bright light.

Kepp up the sky watching though....the truth is out there !

Could be a torch the way it blinked Out seemed a bit odd to me mind you and it  seemed to be hovering above the field hard to make out though I agree...
 my odds still on an orb of unknown origin lol!

ps.. odder stuff happened saw black men like shapes sneaking about in the left
 wheatfield I was certain there would be a circle there but nothing when i  checked first light and then there was the noise in the field dead opposite
 from the barrow stone that I was camped up against was strangest sound I  have  ever heard wish I had recorded it but it made me freeze for what seemed  like  minutes but must of been secs hard noise to describe almost like a  mechanical  animal hybrid sound almost packed up the gear on the spot tbh  i've  been camping wild for years I no what the night can do but this was different  heh Just got back from latest trip and........... 2837414639
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from latest trip and...........   Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:01 pm

sengoksa wrote:
 tried a bit of close up photography canner some of yur pics inspired me
 the 55-250 really very sharp very happy with it..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sengoksa/9280465044/

Nice   Just got back from latest trip and........... 590662  To get closer you could get some cheap macro extension tubes. I use them quite often.

Also must say that a lot of the insect/close-up pictures I made, are done with a Canon 100mm f/2.8 macro USM lens. Some even icm with a reversed 50mm on the 100mm lens for extreme close ups. (like for example the feeding spider somewhere on my flickrpage)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from latest trip and...........   Just got back from latest trip and........... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just got back from latest trip and...........
Page 1 of 1