muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 1:51 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_vote_lcapEverything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_voting_barEverything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_vote_lcapEverything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_voting_barEverything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass Empty
PostSubject: Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass   Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:26 pm

First is a really well made introduction to this infamous case

And the second two part Russian documentry

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass   Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:55 am

They got orbed. Suspect  That last photo they made kind of proves that they knew something was coming and worth photographing. I dont think it was an animal attack or secret military experiment.

My russian is terrible btw. lol!
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass   Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:35 pm

There's subtitles ya crazy dutchman clik the closed captions  in utube settings  cool
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass   Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:35 pm

My Dutch is worse.... Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass 139183

sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass   Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:50 pm

CANNER wrote:
They got orbed. Suspect  That last photo they made kind of proves that they knew something was coming and worth photographing. I dont think it was an animal attack or secret military experiment.

My russian is terrible btw. lol!
 There is a new book on this subject called Dead Mountain by Donnie Eichar
 seems he may of probably solved the case Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass 632647  well according to reviews
 cant comment as iv not read it yet.... cant find the fucking epub free Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass 173622 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dead-Mountain-Dyatlov-Incident-Untold/dp/1452112746/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384098366&sr=1-1&keywords=dead+mountain

ps and a big oops its not been released yet  no wonder I couldnt find the cunting thing,,, lol!
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass   Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:59 pm

muckyman wrote:
My Dutch is worse.... Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass 139183
mmm there ya go muck 

http://lp.babbel.com/d/ENG_index.html?ch=SEM&l2=NLD&slc=bs_engnld&utm_campaign=ENGNLD_BING&utm_source=Bing_Search&utm_term=28006961667&utm_content=960502580&matchtype=p&utm_medium=cpc

couldn't find the Dutch word for please miss let me film your fine ass from my window ...  lol!

dam that site awesome il be speaking fluent dutch is days 
and saying that its Tot ziens from me...
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass   Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:25 pm

sengoksa wrote:
please miss let me film your fine ass from my window ...  lol!
Literally translated:
Alstublieft mevrouw laat mij uw mooie kont filmen vanuit mijn raam.

Better translation would be :
Mag ik vanuit mijn raam alstublieft uw mooie kont filmen mevrouw?

lol!

sengoksa wrote:
There's subtitles ya crazy dutchman clik the closed captions  in utube settings 
Found it, I always ignored that button. Smile
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass   Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:53 pm

Tbh m8y i didn't even relise there was a captions button either till some fine fellow on the messages for the video pointed it out

Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass 454371
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass   Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:16 am

Thick cunts.....Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass 98146

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass   Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything you need to no about Dyatlov pass
Page 1 of 1