muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_vote_lcapA Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_voting_barA Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_vote_lcapA Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_voting_barA Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NuclearDiarrhea
quake God
quake God
NuclearDiarrhea

A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  Empty
PostSubject: A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts    A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:01 pm

Hello gents. Today I bring you a RAR file that is filled to the brim with great conspiracy PDFs that I've collected over the years. Maybe something new you'll discover, hmmm?? (yoda voice)

Here's the link for that:

KNOWLEDGE AWAITS

A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  139183 

p.s. Beer is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/danschreib
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts    A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:29 pm

People into this stuff hate being called enthusiasts they hate it bad. Twisted Evil 
But its the thought that counts
 cool
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts    A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:49 pm

Beer is awesome my friend  A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  139183 .

And come back to quake,my server is free.

NuclearDiarrhea
quake God
quake God
NuclearDiarrhea

PostSubject: Re: A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts    A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:32 am

Yer tuggin at my heart strings Mucky. Lol.

I have to keep distractions to a minimum for a little while. I find myself losing focus of important things lately and I can't keep doing that. I'll go through periods where I'm on track and everything's where it should be and then I kind of lose focus and start gaming or watching too many movies, etc. I have a music project that I'm trying to get off the ground and also be working full-time. I told you about the last place I was working at how they went out of business, the bastards! Razz I feel like I've been learning a lot about just not giving up this year on what I  want out of life. And I guess I don't wanna lose that fire. But you know, I'll come back and play some time. Just not at the moment Very Happy

You my bro, Mucky. Lol.
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts    A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:45 pm

2 gb pdf's  Surprised That's a lot.

Not downloaded yet. Im not sure if I will. I mean, it could be a conspiracy  Suspect
Back to top Go down
NuclearDiarrhea
quake God
quake God
NuclearDiarrhea

PostSubject: Re: A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts    A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:28 pm

That's not even everything I have. There's around 9 GB in pdf's altogether. But that more goes into specific things like spell books, masonic handbooks, various mythology and other esoteric shit. And rest assured the file has no viruses haha. No conspiracy, Canner.
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts    A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:25 pm

NuclearDiarrhea wrote:
That's not even everything I have. There's around 9 GB in pdf's altogether. But that more goes into specific things like spell books, masonic handbooks, various mythology and other esoteric shit. And rest assured the file has no viruses haha. No conspiracy, Canner.

hmm well okay then.   Smile   I am curious, but 2 gb is quite a large file, so maybe i'll give it a try tomorrow.

A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  139183
Back to top Go down
NuclearDiarrhea
quake God
quake God
NuclearDiarrhea

PostSubject: Re: A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts    A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:52 pm

hehe cool man. im sure theres something in there you will get some use out of  Laughing
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts    A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:07 am

Downloading now, will let you know.  A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  590662
Back to top Go down
Sinsinety
quake God
quake God
Sinsinety

PostSubject: Re: A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts    A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:29 am

sorry guys.....i must to ask you....maybe im to high(for midday:D)

but i cannot catch sentense.....is that file what nuclear post a book stuff?...because if is  a download it:DDDD
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts    A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:32 am

Yes its book stuff.  Wink  It is a collection of 277 books in pdf-format.

Though I don't read very much, nice to have. Interesting titels and topics. Will look more into it later.  A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  590662
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts    A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Package for the Paranormal/Conspiracy enthusiasts
Page 1 of 1