muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
The worlds strangest UFO stories I_vote_lcapThe worlds strangest UFO stories I_voting_barThe worlds strangest UFO stories I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
The worlds strangest UFO stories I_vote_lcapThe worlds strangest UFO stories I_voting_barThe worlds strangest UFO stories I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The worlds strangest UFO stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
muckyman
Admin
Admin

The worlds strangest UFO stories Empty
PostSubject: The worlds strangest UFO stories   The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:43 am

sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: The worlds strangest UFO stories   The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:02 am

Seems well made but same old faces same old story,s just samo lol....and were still waiting for the next huge ufo case to be exposed weird that there have been no really big events, rendleshem forest & the phoenix lights both getting close to 30 years old....we really should of had another big case by now its a puzzle we havnt.....

Ps  Rendelshem 34 years ago thats fucking  The worlds strangest UFO stories 2837414639
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The worlds strangest UFO stories   The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:36 pm

I think every ufo documentary in the last 10 years has featured rendlesham,roswell,phoenix,kecksburg and betty an barney.....

You right,we need some new shit to happen.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: The worlds strangest UFO stories   The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:03 am

Quote :
You right,we need some new shit to happen.

Things still happen. Only the media today is different from back then. A case like Rendleshem forest would never get the same attention in the media as it did. It would get smuthered in the giant pile of manure the media has become. 

cool
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: The worlds strangest UFO stories   The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 am

Canners correct up to a point, the Internet has changed everything in the media instant 24/7 news world of today but this is where he has it wrong there should be more stand out huge event cases today than there were in the 70,s 80,s and 90,s Its really troubling that there has been none suppose the closest is the chicago ohare airport case that got lots of attention but fizzled out pretty fast...still maybe asandge & snowdon have something earth shattering up there collective sleeves and just waiting for the right time to release but I kinda doubt it....))
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: The worlds strangest UFO stories   The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 8:40 pm

What the media comes up with in recent time seem too fantastic to be true. Large alien bases underground, Government run by aliens, reptilian shapeshifters, secret spaceprogram, spacemarines. It can all be real ofcourse, just truly accepting it as reality is a different thing.

Look all these recent sightings. There are so many people seeing ufo's. Not one gets interviewed by a tvcrew with camera. :

National UFO Reporting Center

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxsOther.html

Last edited by CANNER on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i meant accepting, not excepting :)))
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: The worlds strangest UFO stories   The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:06 pm

cool Bit suprised neither of You posted these yet ....http://www.huffingtonpost.com/leslie-kean/government-agency-in-chil_b_5558713.html
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: The worlds strangest UFO stories   The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:34 pm

I've seen that pass by on several websites. Being completely saturated with this type of reports I hardly noticed it tbh. Quick look at the pics, saw it wasn't a bird, and went on, nothing new or impressive.

I am hoping that soon somebody wearing google glass will get taken by a ufo.    lol! 

warning
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The worlds strangest UFO stories   The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:29 am

I`m with canner...saw the iffy photo`s and thought nothing of it.  lol!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worlds strangest UFO stories   The worlds strangest UFO stories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The worlds strangest UFO stories
Page 1 of 1