muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_vote_lcapNo one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_voting_barNo one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_vote_lcapNo one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_voting_barNo one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... Empty
PostSubject: No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....   No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:21 pm

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sengoksa/14540497038/

cool
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....   No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Very good pic. It is as if the bottle is still filled. The orangeyellow sunlight is just the right color.

No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... 33040
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....   No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 am

One of my favourite things about Canon the colour is spot on but i do have saturation to max in camera settings..))
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....   No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:12 pm

I`m starting to fall in love with the washed out de-saturated look these days...especialy on video.

sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....   No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:58 pm

Speaking of  vids remember my orange orb from the trip before this latest one well im now pretty certain it was the light from farm vehicle probally a harvester I filmed it again ths trip and am pretty certain...stillnot giving up on orbs yet Im pretty confident there a real phenomena and the barrow IR episode remains unexplained for now....)

Cujo gone quiet again hope he not been wickermanned by his satanist neighbors...

cool
Back to top Go down
cujoway
quake God
quake God
cujoway

PostSubject: Re: No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....   No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:14 pm

less is more and why cant u just go on fkn holiday and enjoy what is there and not what is there,,,look,,a pidgeon,,no its not its an alien spacecraft from the planet
zog...hence my quietness :>

Last edited by cujoway on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....   No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Fortean exploration not holidays... No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... 773546
Back to top Go down
cujoway
quake God
quake God
cujoway

PostSubject: Re: No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....   No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:51 pm

AND THERES NO WAY YOU ARE 14
No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... Big_th10
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....   No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:19 pm

No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... 3279178263
Back to top Go down
cujoway
quake God
quake God
cujoway

PostSubject: Re: No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....   No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:53 am

cunt my pidgeon is funny
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....   No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Well at my barrow you see cute lil wood pidgeons not them flying rats from cities mmmm wood pidgeon supposed to be tasty .lololo maybe one day...
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....   No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:48 pm

cujoway wrote:
No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... Big_th10

14 in Demigod years.....
Back to top Go down
MikeyT68
quake God
quake God
MikeyT68

PostSubject: Re: No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....   No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:16 pm

cujoway wrote:
This is my new wallpaper.
Back to top Go down
cujoway
quake God
quake God
cujoway

PostSubject: Re: No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....   No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:01 pm

lololololol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....   No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No one could ever accuse me of not preparing for my trips in the correct manner....
Page 1 of 1