muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:14 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 1:51 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
UFO seeing is Believing  I_vote_lcapUFO seeing is Believing  I_voting_barUFO seeing is Believing  I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
UFO seeing is Believing  I_vote_lcapUFO seeing is Believing  I_voting_barUFO seeing is Believing  I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

UFO seeing is Believing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
muckyman
Admin
Admin

UFO seeing is Believing  Empty
PostSubject: UFO seeing is Believing    UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:54 pm

This is as good as "out of the blue" imo.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: UFO seeing is Believing    UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:00 pm

In theory it is true that seeing is believing. But you can take my word that when you see a real ufo like I did, you won't believe your eyes. Afterward you can only 'not deny' it is real, yet it remains hard to believe.

Not just believing, but knowing there is a greater reality that is out of reach, is a bitter pill to swallow.

And most difficult, where to draw the line?  http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_tema.htm

UFO seeing is Believing  139183
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: UFO seeing is Believing    UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Seeing is believing but the problem is you dont always remember with total accuracy what you believe you saw...
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: UFO seeing is Believing    UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:43 pm

Lolo dam this ones old....Stanton wasnt happy with the program if i recall right he called it a hatchet/debunking job I thought it was pretty fair myself...
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: UFO seeing is Believing    UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:13 am

Stan def has a point the Roswell section def a hatchet job lolo...
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: UFO seeing is Believing    UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:00 pm

sengoksa wrote:
Seeing is believing but the problem is you dont always remember with total accuracy what you believe you saw...

Yes that is true, but not in this case. I remember like it was yesterday. My problem is trying to understand what it was. I could be satisfied with the possibility it was a halucination, but it wasn't. I already decided that while watching the thing. It didn't last a few seconds, but minutes. I actually chased the orb for about a mile till it went out of sight. Still very confusing. I know it was a real event. Just how far can you go in believing?

UFO seeing is Believing  Ufo_si10
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: UFO seeing is Believing    UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:57 pm

cool  Well i wAsnt  refering to your case Canner I am certain you saw something that was so weird it left a lasting impression....just wish you got a bloody photo.......     UFO seeing is Believing  771880
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: UFO seeing is Believing    UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:26 pm

sengoksa wrote:
cool  Well i wAsnt  refering to your case Canner I am certain you saw something that was so weird it left a lasting impression....just wish you got a bloody photo.......     UFO seeing is Believing  771880

Thanks Smile  Most people find it easier to think I was halucinating or malfunctioning. They just give me the 'are you kidding me' look No A photo would have helped a lot. The ship was so close, even without zoomlens it would be clearly visible on the photo. It would have looked about the same as the image I made in photoshop.

UFO seeing is Believing  33040
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: UFO seeing is Believing    UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:05 pm

It would have been easier to deal with if it was a normal disc ufo. Still weird ofcourse, only more commonly seen. But in this case there was no material ship, only the 2dimensional polygon like lights floating through the sky. I had almost convinced myself it was nothing but a anomaly, trick of light maybe. Until the green orb launched. While chasing the orb, it went behind houses and trees. Then I realised it had to be real. Suspect

Space Invaders are real  Exclamation  UFO seeing is Believing  139183

UFO seeing is Believing  Space-Invaders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO seeing is Believing    UFO seeing is Believing  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO seeing is Believing
Page 1 of 1