muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:29 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Canners UFO sighting I_vote_lcapCanners UFO sighting I_voting_barCanners UFO sighting I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Canners UFO sighting I_vote_lcapCanners UFO sighting I_voting_barCanners UFO sighting I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Canners UFO sighting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Canners UFO sighting Empty
PostSubject: Canners UFO sighting   Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:16 pm

This is a 3D animation of a real UFO sighting.

In 1997 I witnessed this UFO releasing an orb.

While riding on my bicycle I noticed a bright object emerging from behind the trees. The large UFO appeared to be flat, 2 dimensional, like self-illuminated polygons. No transparancy, it was solid light. A white square in the center with a red triangle each side. There was no actual ship visible, only those 2D plains of light, exactly as in the video.

The green glowing orb that was released did look more 3dimensional, as far as a point of light has dimension to it. After release, the orb picked up speed and took off into the distance. I chased the orb on my bicycle, till it went out of sight over the horizon.

This is pretty much realtime speed. Best viewed in HD Exclamation

Canners UFO sighting 139183
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canners UFO sighting   Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:56 am

Nice recreation canner,i can get a picture in my mind of what you saw now.My sighting was a more classic saucer,i`ll try to make a visualisation of it.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Canners UFO sighting   Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:03 pm

Didn't know you saw one too. I'm curious to see what it looked like.  Smile
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Canners UFO sighting   Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:47 pm

The older I get the more curious I am to what I have seen. I don't remember much from that time in my life, but the sighting I remember like it happened yesterday. Reality never was quite the same since then. I can't convince myself it was an illusion even if I try. Not only did I see what looked like a UFO, I also saw or experienced a interdimensional event. Or...whatever it was. pale My first thoughts when I saw the UFO was, 'oh no, it is real', and I stick to that. Strange thing is that with all UFO documentaries, videos, experiencers and researchers, not one shows or talks about the type of 2dimensional lightship(portal) like I saw. 

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Canners UFO sighting   Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 10:06 pm

Made this representation of my ufo sighting from 20 years ago. Only difference is that the sighting was around 23:30, so it was dark.
But it's too much work to darken the sky in all images, and still make it look nice.  Wink  

Only recently I realised the thing must have been huge, very large.

What will always worry me is the 2 dimensionality, there was no depth to it.
It kept facing me with one side while doing a 90degree turn. pale  

Canners UFO sighting 25zhwdt

Canners UFO sighting 264s8xl

Canners UFO sighting 1rxe6v

Canners UFO sighting 1zcn038

Canners UFO sighting 2s6sf8l

Canners UFO sighting 2mme9nr

Canners UFO sighting F0yg3q

Canners UFO sighting Sziw3o

Canners UFO sighting 2wlye07

Canners UFO sighting K48fhh
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canners UFO sighting   Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 11:23 am

Nice idea m8.We can get an idea of the direction it was taking from your pictures.
Is there anything of interest over where the probe went ?

Canners UFO sighting Canner11

It could be sending info back to the main ship.
EDIT...or was there 20 years ago I should of asked.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Canners UFO sighting   Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 12:35 pm

Quote :
Is there anything of interest over where the probe went ?

There are or were no military installations in the direction the orb went. For the rest it's just a guess, no idea.
I lost sight of the orb after chasing it for a while, but I could see it was traveling above the river Rhine. It was flying quite low 50-100 meters.

Canners UFO sighting Eqvzu0

Quote :
It could be sending info back to the main ship.

I hope that's all it did. Wink  I always wondered what it really was. Not even sure it was a ship, it could be anything.

Interesting to note this area is the same location famous for the 'Market Garden' operation in WW2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Market_Garden
Actually I forgot the date of the sighting, but I do remember it was end of the summer. [Operation Market Garden (17–25 September 1944)]
Back to top Go down
2litre
quake God
quake God
2litre

PostSubject: Re: Canners UFO sighting   Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 10:53 am

Fast spinning object appears really no depth, or basically low contrast things are flat. A ball in low light conditions may appears as circle. Also things like energy discharge eq. lightnings are basically no depth, only because it generates light, and shade clouds, so we see it's branches closer or farther. So as usual.. are many explanations, maybe a lightning ball?
Canners UFO sighting 1024px-Great_Balls_of_Lightning
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Canners UFO sighting   Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Thanks for trying to rationalise, but there is no satisfying logical answer for this. I've also thought about the 'spinning things can appear flat' idea. And it could be possible the thing was spinning so fast I was only seeing its 'ghost image'. Though it didn't appear to be spinning at all, the object/light looked solid. Maybe it was a sideeffect from the spinning engine inside the ship, but that would make the invisibility cloack somewhat useless...

Things like ball lightning or other weatherphenomena, mirage/fata morgana, balloon, helicopter, laserprojector, etc all those things do not apply. Even secret military technology is not logical, they would not fly and launch stuff like this over residential areas. Also I am certain I wasn't hallucinating or 'seeing things'.

What ever it was, unfortunately it is not possible to explain this sighting with common sense.

Canners UFO sighting 33040
Back to top Go down
Sinsinety
quake God
quake God
Sinsinety

PostSubject: Re: Canners UFO sighting   Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 1:54 pm

study ....i trust that CANNER...i belive he is not that nooby for no indetifyzed -UFO- for that distance...so...im like.... affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Canners UFO sighting   Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 9:16 pm

Sinsinety wrote:
study ....i trust that CANNER...i belive he is not that nooby for no indetifyzed -UFO- for that distance...so...im like.... affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Thanks, I appreciate reading that. Smile

I am also even after 20 years still baffled. Actually more now then back then, because I know it was real, but not what it was.
Back then almost convinced myself I was looking at a very bright mirage from trainlights or whatever, till it stopped moving and released the orb. That showed me it could not be a mirage. It looked like it didn't belong to this reality, that strange. Pretty scary knowing other dimensions are probably not just theory. Very difficult to not fall too deep into that rabbithole while searching for answers. Only people like for example Linda Moulton Howe and Steve Quayle make sense when it comes to this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canners UFO sighting   Canners UFO sighting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canners UFO sighting
Page 1 of 1