muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_vote_lcapUFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_voting_barUFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_vote_lcapUFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_voting_barUFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  Empty
PostSubject: UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out    UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 7:22 pm

Quote :
Native American Tribal Leaders speak out for the first time about their secret knowledge of The Star People, knowledge that has been passed down for thousands of years. It was revealed in a dream among Tribal Elders that now was the time for the Tribes to break their silence and share their hidden knowledge of The Star People: the visitors from other worlds. In this film you will meet people with first-hand experience with ETs, and hear amazing stories of the unknown, and witness for yourself, a mysterious event which occurred in the skies: for some, a visible sign from the Star People that we are not alone.

UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out  139183
Back to top Go down

UFOTV : Secrets of the Starpeople - Tribal Elders Speak Out
Page 1 of 1