muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_vote_lcapC2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_voting_barC2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_vote_lcapC2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_voting_barC2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire Empty
PostSubject: C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire   C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 12:36 pm

Quote :
Author and researcher Steve Quayle discussed his latest work uncovering why much of what we know about World War II and the defeat of Nazi Germany is wrong. He contends that Nazi SS members, scientists, and soldiers escaped with Hitler to create colonies in other parts of the world such as South America and Antarctica, and continued their monstrous research. According to an interview with a British wartime officer, in the summer of 1944, a team of 30 British scientists and commandos found an ancient tunnel in the Antarctic and went through it. But only two returned, and they described seeing "Nazis under the ice, polar men, and an under-the-ice city," Quayle recounted.

During Admiral Byrd's Operation High Jump in the Antarctic, Nazis in flying saucers attacked the US armada in 1947, he reported. To create their disc-shaped craft, the Nazis reversed-engineered ancient technology via occult means such as seances, "with ghost-like figures dictating to them advanced mathematic formulas," Quayle said. The whole structure of the Nazi global war machine was based on the occult, and supernatural revelation, he added.

Quayle argues that the Germans actually won WWII, and to this day the world is secretly controlled by a malevolent shadow government. "The Nazis absolutely tapped into the multidimensional stargate realm...and through their banking interests and conglomerates still rule the world and are going to bring about the Antichrist" using hidden technology that is also possessed by the US and Russia, he warned.

The interview with Steve Quayle starts at 00:41 C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire 139183
Back to top Go down

C2Cam: Steve Quayle - Secret Nazi Empire
Page 1 of 1