muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_vote_lcapCERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_voting_barCERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_vote_lcapCERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_voting_barCERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe Empty
PostSubject: CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe   CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 8:46 pm

TOPICS:
0:00 – Introduction
4:21 – Anthony’s Testimony
7:38 – Anthony’s Books and Website
9:35 – Format of the Show
10:55 – Gravity and the Electric Universe
13:10 – Thunderbolts Project and Electric Plasma
14:08 – Quantum Field Theory
15:19 – Doug Woodward and Quantum Physics
16:35 – Science and Spirituality
22:43 – Wizards and Witches of CERN
26:25 – Tesla, the Aether, and Quantum Entanglement
34:12 – Black Holes, LHC Mechanics, and CERN’s Quantum Alchemy
37:43 – Cyclical Time Travel and the Spherical Universe
45:33 – Gravity vs. Electromagnetism in Time and Space
48:18 – Quantum Entanglement, Extradimensional Entities, Quantum Computer Beast System, and Artificial Intelligence
1:12:34 – PSYOPS and Disinformation Campaigns
1:15:27 – Occult Backing and Imagery of CERN
1:24:12 – The Saturn and CERN Connections
1:49:10 – Torsion Fields
1:53:48 – Viewer Questions
1:55:00 – Clyde Lewis and Anthony’s Encounter with Men in Black
1:59:00 – Fallen Angels Terraforming Earth, Creating Mystery Sounds, and Reducing the Population
2:05:22 – Gold and Lead Ions in the LHC Transmutation Machine
2:08:46 – Origins of Quantum Fields, String Theory, and Wave/Particle Duality
2:16:58 – Evidence of Supernatural Practices and Occultism at CERN
2:18:14 – Numbers and Extra Dimensions of Spacetime
2:21:47 – Anthony’s Tetrahedronical Model of the Universe
2:27:39 – End of Viewer Question
2:28:20 – Future Works of Anthony Patch, Doug Woodward, and Josh Peck
2:31:44 – Contact and Ordering Information
2:33:30 – Final Thoughts
2:36:15 – A Special Thank You to Clyde Lewis
2:37:51 – Conclusion and a Special Thank You to the Audience

/clasp
Back to top Go down
NuclearDiarrhea
quake God
quake God
NuclearDiarrhea

PostSubject: Re: CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe   CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 10:27 am

Didn't watch bro but on that CERN note, all I have heard is that it is capable of opening gateways to other dimensions. Correct me if I'm wrong. Downloaded the video to watch at work though Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/danschreib
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe   CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 11:42 am

NuclearDiarrhea wrote:
Didn't watch bro but on that CERN note, all I have heard is that it is capable of opening gateways to other dimensions. Correct me if I'm wrong. Downloaded the video to watch at work though Smile
CERN is supposed to be a particle accelerator build for research, which in theory may also 'accidentaly' open a door to another dimension. But looking at all the occultic stuff going on around the whole project, it looks more as if they are really trying to open a portal on purpose. Combined with the electric universe theory it actually seems plausible. Ofcourse this interview only makes sense if you take other dimensions as a real thing and not just mathematical theory.

CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe 590662
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe   CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CERN Occultism and the Electric Universe
Page 1 of 1