muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:42 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_vote_lcapISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_voting_barISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_vote_lcapISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_voting_barISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
muckyman
Admin
Admin

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! Empty
PostSubject: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!   ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 11:49 am

Quote :
The International Space Station, just like everything else brought to us by NASA, is a Freemasonic hoax, a complete fabrication done with special effects, models, pools, zero G planes, and various camera tricks. The following video exposes key points of evidence for the hoax and breaks down exactly how the illusion is created and maintained

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! 2837414639

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!   ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 12:32 pm

I agree there is a lot of evidence to support the idea it is fake.

Always wondered about the crazy big hairdo's. As if they can't tie it together in a ponytail or something. And fucking gross they swallow their toothpaste. (11:30) Don't they know that fluoride makes you stupid? Then they filter that pee to drink it again. The necklace around 20:30. Rolling Eyes Who the fuck puts on a necklace in space, its dangerous and waste of time.

And that ISS stream always shows a very clean picture of earth, almost never pieces of spacetrash, ice or particles floating by, strange. Suspect

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! 590662
Back to top Go down
MikeyT68
quake God
quake God
MikeyT68

PostSubject: Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!   ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:38 pm

I saw this a few weeks ago.  I'd just been outside watching the fucking thing go overhead and thought I'd google "space station isn't real" for a laugh.  You don't have to go too far into the comments before the flat earthers start popping up.  Funny at first, but then it sinks in that they're not winding you up - they're actually being serious.
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! 98146

Oh, and parabolic flights last 30 seconds at most.  It's on my list of things I want to do one day but probably won't.  Mind you, until last week I never thought I'd drive the General Lee.  Did I mention I'd driven the General Lee?  Did I?  Hello?

Ps I've not been around much on QL, had a rotten stinking cold all week, probably from going to that driving day and mixing with the general public.  People are dirty.
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!   ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:04 pm

MikeyT68 wrote:
I saw this a few weeks ago.  I'd just been outside watching the fucking thing go overhead and thought I'd google "space station isn't real" for a laugh.  You don't have to go too far into the comments before the flat earthers start popping up.  Funny at first, but then it sinks in that they're not winding you up - they're actually being serious.
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! 98146

Oh, and parabolic flights last 30 seconds at most.  It's on my list of things I want to do one day but probably won't.  Mind you, until last week I never thought I'd drive the General Lee.  Did I mention I'd driven the General Lee?  Did I?  Hello?

Ps I've not been around much on QL, had a rotten stinking cold all week, probably from going to that driving day and mixing with the general public.  People are dirty.
Get well soon Mike ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! 139183

Those flat earth people just want to be smart, but what do they know? The universe is a hologram. http://www.crystalinks.com/holographic.html
Back to top Go down
MikeyT68
quake God
quake God
MikeyT68

PostSubject: Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!   ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 9:28 am

If everything's just a computer simulation, then I'm going to hunt down whoever programmed it and find out why they created sinuses.

So many crazy theories out there - for every flat earther there's someone who thinks it's hollow - when the sad truth is that reality does indeed suck.
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!   ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:46 pm

Quote :
Oh, and parabolic flights last 30 seconds at most

I actually forgot to watch this yet.
I`m guessing you are on about were they take an aeroplane really high then take a sudden nosedive
and that simulates zero gravity because I`m sure that lasts only 30 seconds max like you said.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!   ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:18 pm

muckyman wrote:
Quote :
Oh, and parabolic flights last 30 seconds at most

I actually forgot to watch this yet.
I`m guessing you are on about were they take an aeroplane really high then take a sudden nosedive
and that simulates zero gravity because I`m sure that lasts only 30 seconds max like you said.
Those 30 seconds may be correct for a regular parabolic plane. But if you go with the hoax idea you have to consider the fact that the whole world needs to be fooled at all cost. In theory they could've build a plane specially designed to make longer dives from much higher in the atmosphere. It wouldn't even be that difficult, just expensive.

But in the end if the ISS is a hoax they would have to pull so many tricks to fool the public, it would be easier to have a real ISS floating around up there. Still the video shows some strange things that make you think twice.
Back to top Go down
2litre
quake God
quake God
2litre

PostSubject: Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!   ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:30 pm

basically i considered this forum as forum of them who want to belive.. but i see here dumbness and cuntness instead, so could you instead making fucking dumb thinking a way, exchange it to way: I WANT TO BELIEVE... will ya? Strange things happens, and u will Scully it and Mulder it. Fuckers! ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! 685817
Back to top Go down
2litre
quake God
quake God
2litre

PostSubject: Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!   ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:32 pm

Fouking dumbheads.. are u from middleage? damn dumb heads
jocolor
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!   ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 pm

2litre wrote:
basically i considered this forum as forum of them who want to belive.. but i see here dumbness and cuntness instead, so could you instead making fucking dumb thinking a way, exchange it to way: I WANT TO BELIEVE... will ya? Strange things happens, and u will Scully it and Mulder it. Fuckers! ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! 685817

Quote :
Fouking dumbheads.. are u from middleage? damn dumb heads
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! Icon_jokercolor

Oh, look who had a few blue pills too much. I am almost jealous at your realism, almost..
Obviously you never got a red pill shoved down your throat.
Otherwise you would be forced to be a bit more openminded about the universe and reality.
Nothing to do with 'wanting to believe' or not. I know there is a greater reality beyond our earthly normal.
You could be a bit nicer trying to talk sense next time.

btw: Not saying the ISS is a fake, just interesting to look at how it could be done if faked. ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! 139183

Why is there not a nightcamera for the ISS livestream viewers?

Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!   ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 11:16 am

I believe in a lot of things and people laugh at me for it,i also don`t believe in a lot of things and people laugh at
me for it but I am certainly not dumb my drunken friend ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! 984587

2litre
quake God
quake God
2litre

PostSubject: Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!   ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 9:31 am

Certainly i was. No offense meant afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!   ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!
Page 1 of 1