muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
1 hour of chemtrails I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
1 hour of chemtrails I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
1 hour of chemtrails I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
1 hour of chemtrails I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
1 hour of chemtrails I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
1 hour of chemtrails I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
1 hour of chemtrails I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
1 hour of chemtrails I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
1 hour of chemtrails I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
1 hour of chemtrails I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
1 hour of chemtrails I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
1 hour of chemtrails I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
1 hour of chemtrails I_vote_lcap1 hour of chemtrails I_voting_bar1 hour of chemtrails I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
1 hour of chemtrails I_vote_lcap1 hour of chemtrails I_voting_bar1 hour of chemtrails I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

1 hour of chemtrails

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

1 hour of chemtrails Empty
PostSubject: 1 hour of chemtrails   1 hour of chemtrails I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 8:34 pm

One of those days that started with a nice bright sunny sky.

Was working in the garden and noticed the sky wasn't as bright anymore.
Yes, the spraying had started again. So I grabbed my phone and started filming.
It starts with a few lines and haze, an hour later the whole sky was covered with shit. pale

1 hour of chemtrails 3279178263
Back to top Go down
2litre
quake God
quake God
2litre

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of chemtrails   1 hour of chemtrails I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 1:02 pm

Nice garden!
I don't know to think personally, chemitrails always sound like bullshit for me but:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By nasa:
NASA, in an October 2005 newsletter states:  “A recent investigation focuses on how aircraft can avoid creating vapor trails, also known as contrails.  These spindly threads of condensation may not seem important but some persist for hours and behave in the same way as high altitude cirrus clouds, trapping warmth in the atmosphere and exacerbating global warming…”
NASA October 2005
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://asd-www.larc.nasa.gov/GLOBE/Count/Oct2005/ConEdNews_p1.pdf
NASA October 2005 Newsletter, Page 8 states:  “Contrails are clouds formed when water vapor condenses and freezes around small particles (aerosols) that exist in aircraft exhaust.  Some of that water vapor comes form the air around the plane; and, some is added by the exhaust of the aircraft.  Clouds are the largest variable controlling Earth’s atmospheric temperature and climate.  Any change in global cloud cover may contribute to long-term changes in Earth’s climate.  Contrails, especially persistent contrails, represent a human-caused increase in the Earth’s cloudiness, and are likely to be affecting climate and ultimately our natural resources…”
NASA   October 2005
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://asd-www.larc.nasa.gov/GLOBE/Count/Oct2005/ConEdNews_p8.pdf
And experience tells me that 50 years ago Herbalism and Herbal Medicine was common afro , yet with growth of "modern"  pharmacology we are 
given antibiotics, we take them, bacteria grow more resistant, we became sick again, we get MRSA and die.
In the meantime for antibiotics given during our lifespan, we are charged plentifully and many times by big Pharma companies, which are charging us for those drugs like for gold. Pharma-Druglords having doctors, and governments on pay. On this base i can reason that is something on air (literally and in common sense)  with this chemtrails.
And, Yes yes, elders will say: Eat garlic than! But how to eat garlic, if its grown on contaminated soil around roads and motorways, with amount of fertilizers that natural antibiotics cant be created by, due to short lifespan of plant. You can grow yourself some, and straight away you will see a difference between market, even bio-one food, and homegrown. I yesterday bought white onions, no name, no bio, that has no taste, no smell, and is not sweet. An it was like 90 cent pro 0,5 kg. I'm sure it is gen-mod on fertilizer probably hydroponic grown in week.. 
1 hour of chemtrails 98043 definitely the world is going in wrong direction.
So i change my direction and i go straight for cold gold with foam on top.
1 hour of chemtrails 139183 1 hour of chemtrails 139183

Last edited by 2litre on Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of chemtrails   1 hour of chemtrails I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 1:36 pm

2litre wrote:
Nice garden!

Thanks, build most of it myself Smile

Quote :
By nasa:

NASA, in an October 2005 newsletter states:  “A recent investigation focuses on how aircraft can avoid creating vapor trails, also known as contrails.  These spindly threads of condensation may not seem important but some persist for hours and behave in the same way as high altitude cirrus clouds, trapping warmth in the atmosphere and exacerbating global warming…”
NASA October 2005
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://asd-www.larc.nasa.gov/GLOBE/Count/Oct2005/ConEdNews_p1.pdf
NASA October 2005 Newsletter, Page 8 states:  “Contrails are clouds formed when water vapor condenses and freezes around small particles (aerosols) that exist in aircraft exhaust.  Some of that water vapor comes form the air around the plane; and, some is added by the exhaust of the aircraft.  Clouds are the largest variable controlling Earth’s atmospheric temperature and climate.  Any change in global cloud cover may contribute to long-term changes in Earth’s climate.  Contrails, especially persistent contrails, represent a human-caused increase in the Earth’s cloudiness, and are likely to be affecting climate and ultimately our natural resources…”
NASA   October 2005
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://asd-www.larc.nasa.gov/GLOBE/Count/Oct2005/ConEdNews_p8.pdf

You can see the difference when 2 planes of the same type fly by at about the same time and altitude, and one produces a normal short contrail while the other makes a long line. That for me proves temperature and humidity are not always the cause of the long lines, otherwise both planes would be making those long lines.

1 hour of chemtrails 139183
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 hour of chemtrails   1 hour of chemtrails I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 hour of chemtrails
Page 1 of 1