muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 2:12 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

» SpaceX Starship 3 reentry fail
Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 2:52 pm by CANNER

» FlowState: The FPV Drone Documentary (Full Film Official Release)
Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 10:32 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 3:29 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Giants in ancient Egypt I_vote_lcapGiants in ancient Egypt I_voting_barGiants in ancient Egypt I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Giants in ancient Egypt I_vote_lcapGiants in ancient Egypt I_voting_barGiants in ancient Egypt I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Giants in ancient Egypt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Giants in ancient Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Giants in ancient Egypt   Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 11:18 am

Found this between the recommended youtube vids. Had to use google translate to find out what language the title is, which turned out to be Korean.
Doesn't matter for the video cause there's only photos, english text and music in the background.

The Korean title translates to:

이집트에 실제 거인이 존재했었다는 증거가 발견되었다 논란이 되고있는 사진들

The evidence that there is a real giant in Egypt was found in a controversial photos

Giants in ancient Egypt 139183
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Giants in ancient Egypt   Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 10:55 am

I`, on the fence with giants as nothing to show they existed has been found,i`m pretty sure the photos of the giant skeletons were made for a photoshop competition...I think I read that somewhere anyway.
Interesting video though.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Giants in ancient Egypt   Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 11:58 am

I also heard about the giant skeleton photoshop competition, could be part of the plan to cover up the real evidence, good way to discredit any actual giant photos.

Ofcourse I'm not sure about the giants either, I wasn't there to witness them. But there is this thing with old giant ancient structures too large to be made by small humans. Problem is that there remained hardly any evidence from that timeperiod, only the structures themselves and from the people that came after the orginal builders.

Also old writings, like the bible and many others worldwide, speak of giants. I don't think they are made up just to make a nice story.

Besides the giant buildings/structures, there are a few objects found that are strangely large, like the big axes in the video.
I searched google to find other giant stuff and found this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Giant crown photo:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There's all kind of Egyptian things, but supposedly it was found in a cave in Ecuador. Shocked

Again no true evidence of giants though. But judging from the artifacts the ancient past might have looked stranger then we can even imagine.

Back to top Go down
Toilet_paper
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Giants in ancient Egypt   Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 12:17 am

Hi Canner, Muckyman,

Been a while since I've pulled my lovely ass to this place. One way or the other I blame this Steam shizzle. Long story.

But this is an interesting topic imho.
Me and my brother were discussing the mysteries of the ancient egyptian history a few weeks ago.

Here are some additional links on the subject (credits to my brother):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Whether it is true or not is questionble of course, but it makes one think...

Nonetheless, it is very interesting.
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Giants in ancient Egypt   Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 12:44 pm

Thanks for the interesting vids, specially the first 2. I posted the links again so they show up as videos. Smile 

The biggest question for me is; What happened to that civilization to make them entirely disappear like they did? Apart from those giant structures and a few strange items, some quite large, there is nothing left that proves exactly who they were and how they looked. Unless you take the ancient writings and depictions literally, and make up a world in which those creatures really existed, but then, where are their remains? The only giant bones they find are from so called 'dinosaurs', but I'm actually starting to doubt the official prehistoric dinosaur evolution story.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giants in ancient Egypt   Giants in ancient Egypt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giants in ancient Egypt
Page 1 of 1