muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_vote_lcapTruth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_voting_barTruth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_vote_lcapTruth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_voting_barTruth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  Empty
PostSubject: Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”    Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 12:11 pm

Linda Moulton Howe presenting the first episode of her new show Truth Hunter. Smile
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”    Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 11:48 am

When this started I thought oh no,another fucking Rendlesham forest doc but it was
actually very interesting.
Enjoyed it.  Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  139183

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”    Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 12:51 pm

Always been a bit worried about the binary code thing. Aliens communicating in binary code.
Does that mean computertechnology and the internet is alien technology given to us?
Are we perhaps already halfway an alien take over? scratch

As if the earth is not ruled by aliens anyway, but that aside.

cool
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”    Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 12:02 pm

From what I understand watching this "story" is......that an aggressive alien race is
on it`s way here in a very large spaceship (mothership) to destroy mankind and take
over the earth.

The alien race that is friendly has given some governments technology we can use to
defend ourselves and they want them to release it to the whole world to prevent the
bad aliens from defeating us.

I have no idea what part the mythical island Hy Brazil off the coast of Ireland plays
in this. Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  2837414639

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”    Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:48 pm

What if the good aliens are only pretending to be good? Giving us humans technology to prepare, but in reality makes it easier for the bad aliens to take over humanity once their ship arrives.

When humans get chipped it will be easy for the aliens to hack everyone that's connected to the cloud, if they talk binary code.

So if this computertechnology was indeed given by the aliens, it might be the false gift. Like one of the messages says: beware the bearers of false gifts, and their broken promises.

Is it maybe the foreign technology that needs to be exposed. As mentioned in another one of the messages: Royal Emerther warning expose foreign technology to all evolutionary advancement is needed to prevent takeover.

Problem is that all messages are in binary code, which makes it suspicious. Even more so if they are real.

Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  139183
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”    Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”
Page 1 of 1