muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

» SpaceX Starship 3 reentry fail
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 2:52 pm by CANNER

» FlowState: The FPV Drone Documentary (Full Film Official Release)
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 10:32 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 3:29 pm by CANNER

» Unitree Released B2 | Unitree H1 Humanoid Robot
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 3:19 pm by CANNER

» Inside China's Disturbing Death Vans
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 3:07 pm by CANNER

» LIVE! NASA IM-1 Lunar Lander Tracker
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 3:32 pm by CANNER

» First Drone Flight With Apple Vision Pro - A Totally Different Experience
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 10:09 pm by CANNER

» Sustained red purple aurora and glowing clouds at night!
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 3:03 pm by CANNER

» Live from Iceland Volcano
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 2:27 pm by CANNER

» How Screwed Are We? - This is Way Worse than I Thought
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 3:36 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPapa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_voting_barPapa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPapa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_voting_barPapa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Papa's Quad Build(s).

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 8:44 pm

Nice flying, starting to get the hang of it I see. Too bad the arm already broke, can't you try drill 2 small holes and screw on a little carbonfiberplate to fix the arm? Amazing it still flies quite stable even with a broken arm.

Quote :
Leads me onto a question Canner, did you fly much LOS or go pretty much straight to FPV?

First I bought a Hubsan q4 to practice a little. After I bought the Eachine 250 I started with LOS in acro, but that was very different from the Hubsan acro mode. After a few small crashes I decided, before breaking my quad, to quickly get some fpv goggles. With FPV goggles is more fun and less crashing. Well you'll still crash ofcourse, but since you are flying the quad more like an aircraft it is easier then LOS.

Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 33040
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 8:28 am

You were doing great till the ..ahem...accident m8.
It does fly quite well even with a loose,bendy arm  lol!

All those holes in the arm look like they would make it
very weak I think.You  could maybe glue some small strips
of ally angle iron to them for strength.

PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 1:03 pm

CANNER wrote:
Nice flying, starting to get the hang of it I see. Too bad the arm already broke, can't you try drill 2 small holes and screw on a little carbonfiberplate to fix the arm? Amazing it still flies quite stable even with a broken arm.

Cheers Canner, yeh getting the hang of it more now thanks.
These little arms will be easy to fix if I need to, yeh a little bit of carbon plate would do, I'd glue it TBH, super glue or epoxy, new frame I ordered was around £5. Yeh it does fly surprisingly well with a broken arm hehe

Quote :

First I bought a Hubsan q4 to practice a little. After I bought the Eachine 250 I started with LOS in acro, but that was very different from the Hubsan acro mode. After a few small crashes I decided, before breaking my quad, to quickly get some fpv goggles. With FPV goggles is more fun and less crashing. Well you'll still crash ofcourse, but since you are flying the quad more like an aircraft it is easier then LOS.

Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 33040

Ace, cheers, which Goggle do you have mate, as I'm thinking I really need some now...? Wink
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 1:08 pm

muckyman wrote:
You were doing great till the ..ahem...accident m8.
It does fly quite well even with a loose,bendy arm  lol!

Hehe, thanks mate, yeh it does do well doesn't it, even though it's been hobbled lol.

Quote :

All those holes in the arm look like they would make it
very weak I think.You  could maybe glue some small strips
of ally angle iron to them for strength.

Yeh, they are notoriously weak arms, hence reason they sell 2.5mm ones, the originals are 1.5mm. Lolly stick mate, that's all it'll need honestly hehe or maybe a thin sliver of carbon, plus I've got the Firer110 frame ready to go and I've ordered some new bottom plates yesterday...

So yeh, transplant time, I will now pulls it's guts out and stick it all in the Firer110 frame, this grass gets everywhere too... Wink Batteries currently charging, get out today if I get it done in time...
Gonna try as is first in the Firer, then update to new BF firmware, mines several versions old, hopefully it will make me fly better too... Hehehe.

cool
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Poorly frame...
...those holes really don't help at all your right Mucky, this thin 1.5mm version would be better without them....
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 Aurora13

Think I'll just fly it like this instead...
...it proably would make a fair attempt at flying too.... Wink
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 Aurora12
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 4:28 pm

Ace, I like this frame better now I've put the bits in it...
Proper X-Frame layout, as far as I can tell without measuring, solid, 2.5mm bottom plate...
Haven't put the camera in yet though, I'll leave it out for now as it's just a passenger taking a bashing.
Also, can't get the fecking LED bar off the old one, I think it's glued in, it'll be off later though trust me.
Unfortunately the props guards will not now fit as they add 1mm to the needed screw length, the old ones just fitted, 1mm extra, they don't anymore... Luckily I bought lots of spare props...
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 Firer110

So instead of props guards I soft mounted my motors, I'm not keen on this although have done it on advice to prevent unwanted vibrations from these cheap motors, and to possibly avoid Flip Of Death. I may balance my motors with tape as I did on my 250, easy to do, then these probably won't be needed.
I've a feeling this is going to fly better than the Aurora so I don't think I'll be keeping the SMounts anyway.
Thing is with using these 8mm O-Rings, you can't tighten the screws up, or else the motors central bell will just touch the frame and void the advantage from the rings. Best thing to do is thread-lock, but I don't like faffing with that stuff either...
Hmm, I have no more screws if I loose any, so keep an eye of them, tighten after every flight etc...
I've found some on BangGood though, so on the slow boat later, I'll try to find a place in the UK for them too shortly.
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 Firer_10

For now I'll fly it like this though, hope I don't crash too hard, those guards were perfect.
cool
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 8:28 pm

Battery probably will last longer without propguards. Smile 

Nice and quick rebuild, I also like this new frame better.
Softmounting is not recommended without loctite. Wink
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:05 am

Just to mention...that blue locktite is great,it stops screws / bolts coming loose
but easy undoes with a stiff turn of the driver.

I get lot`s of replacement bolts here,i like socket head,hex drive one`s and think
they look better than the common black one`s.

loadsa fucking bolts

PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 12:19 pm

CANNER wrote:

Nice and quick rebuild, I also like this new frame better.
Softmounting is not recommended without loctite. Wink

Muckyman wrote:

Just to mention...that blue locktite is great,it stops screws / bolts coming loose
but easy undoes with a stiff turn of the driver.

Yeh, I agree chaps Loctite is needed for this...
..as I've not used it to get a feel for it's strength and release pressure needed etc and although I'm sure it'll be fine, sack it, I'm ditching the O-Rings for now. I'm gonna get some longer screws that will go through the Prop guards, 2.5mm frame, the into the motors.
I need those countersink style headed screws, these seat into the prop guards properly, these screws I have, 16 for the motors, just about come level with the other side of the frame, they need to be 1.5mm longer min. to catch the motor thread. I've just measured these and they are 6mm, they need to be 7.5 to 8mm, 2mm is enough not to catch the motor windings...
All I need to do is find some, I like the hex heads too, means just using 1 driver type, but can you get hex countersunk.. hmmm...?
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 Prop_g10

Any ideas for grabbing these in the UK Mucky, Canner, I'm right now trying to find some, I know BGood do some for this, but I want them like yesterday....?

Ta chaps, this Firer 110 is definitely going to fly better, I can feel it in my pegs...
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 3:48 pm

Ah...

I buy comparmentalised boxes, I put things in the boxes, I forget what's in the boxes or that I even had them to begin with. Wink
I have some 8mm screws already, them must have come with the Aurora 100, thought I'd already used the long ones, turns out no I hadn't...

cheers

Firer110 + Props Guards + 5 Bladers...
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 Firer111

Balls! Forgot to put the RC Aerial in...
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 984587
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 8:50 pm

PapaLazarou wrote:
Ah...

I buy comparmentalised boxes, I put things in the boxes, I forget what's in the boxes or that I even had them to begin with. Wink
I have some 8mm screws already, them must have come with the Aurora 100, thought I'd already used the long ones, turns out no I hadn't...

cheers
I found a lot of useable screws in my collection of old computerhardware and parts. Smile

Quote :

Firer110 + Props Guards + 5 Bladers...
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 Firer111

Balls! Forgot to put the RC Aerial in...
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 984587
Good you noticed it before going out and trying to arm, that would be really silly.lol!

Those 5 bladed props look nice, hows the sound? Bought me some extrastrong 3 bladed props, but the sound is terrible.
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 1:04 pm

CANNER wrote:

Good you noticed it before going out and trying to arm, that would be really silly.lol!

Yup lol...

Quote :

Those 5 bladed props look nice, hows the sound? Bought me some extrastrong 3 bladed props, but the sound is terrible.

Don't know yet about the sound, I put these on on advice from another flyer of the Aurora, he recommended these and the originals, these are much more sturdy no stress marks on crashing, they flex much more, smoother and similar power whilst flying.
I haven't tried on bench with props, apart from setup without them on to make sure everything it still OK, I imagine they will have a touch less power but more control, see how it goes.
For reference these are the ones I bought, Eachine branded.
https://www.banggood.com/5-Pairs-Eachine-Lizard95-FPV-Racer-Spare-Part-2035-2x3_5x5-50_8mm-5-Blade-CW-CCW-Propeller-p-1146269.html

Was going out today in fact in half an hour after this here brew, but these fecking storms and rain showers are coming in right now, local weather show on TV 5 mins ago predicts around 2pm ish (which is now) they will start to hit us....
ARSE!
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 1:36 pm

I kinda bought a "thing" for my 250, couldn't resist, I blame the weather...
Arriving tomorrow via DPD, guesses welcome lol, pics to follow...

*Update* - Now skint....

Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 590662
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Did you buy an impulse generator with ramjet coils ?

PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 2:21 pm

How did you guess....

lol!
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 8:09 pm

PapaLazarou wrote:
I kinda bought a "thing" for my 250, couldn't resist, I blame the weather...
Arriving tomorrow via DPD, guesses welcome lol, pics to follow...

*Update* - Now skint....

Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 590662
As far as I know you did not have one yet, so I'm guessing: videotransmitter?
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 11:33 am

Hehe, incorrect Canner...

Love DPD, you can pretty much track them by the minute to your door...

New Fossils stuff Gravity 250-22 frame, and a Taranis case for my transmitter...

Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 Fossil10
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 12:19 pm

Very nice Surprised Wasn't expecting a new frame already.

Looks slick and strong, probably won't break those arms very soon. Smile
You were thinking like: that Aurora's arm broke so fast, I better get a frame with lifetime guarantee.

Are you now going to rebuild the quad into the new frame first, or just bought it in advance?
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 12:59 pm

CANNER wrote:
Very nice Surprised Wasn't expecting a new frame already.

Looks slick and strong, probably won't break those arms very soon. Smile
You were thinking like: that Aurora's arm broke so fast, I better get a frame with lifetime guarantee.

Are you now going to rebuild the quad into the new frame first, or just bought it in advance?

Aye, I do like these frames, bit of a departure from the norm, but the toughness first drew me to these originally and I do love the way they look.
My thinking is about my 250 Nighthawk is; my Carbon Frame creation I love to bits, but don't wanna kill it quickly before I get all FPVd up, Goggles etc. Plus I want to fly it Line Of Sight for now, but I know it will ditch and brake stuff before I'm able to fly better with FPV.

The reason I got one now is that firstly are £79 to buy at the moment from most places around the net, this one was the last one in this chaps shop called ElectricWingman (I only know this as I checked after I bought it) and I picked it up for a mere £55, the same price as the smaller 180, bargain! Also I want to strip my 250 and do my bevelling of the edges and painting them red, so it'll be completely in pieces while I do this, so the timings perfect! Wink

So... strip main 250 Nighthawk, and prep and paint it, same time transfer bits to Gravity frame for a super tough build so I can fly and practise before I save up for my FPV goggles.

The Goggles I want are the Aomway commanders, I'm not keen on the cheaper boxy type ones even though in most cases they are better quality and spec. Plus I want to be able to carry everything to where I fly in one Rucksack and most likely get there on my motorbike. I've looked into this a fair bit and I love those commanders, not perfect, but far better IMO than the overpriced and lacking improvement and progress of the Skyshark, seems they're stuck in the past a bit with no decent advance in development, or at least not as much as I expected when I looked around at the competition.
Thanks Canner, good recommendation!
Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 139183

So yeh, it's fecking gorgeous, I love it, and it's only merely 5g heavier than my Nighthawk! Fits all my bits without issue and 5" props, anything I need to mod will be easy. Plus it'll take any amount of bashing about and it's guaranteed for a lifetime too, must register it of course before I forget, as long as I don't mod the bottom part of the frame, but meh, if I need to I will.

cool
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 3:37 pm

Been out to fly again with the mini transplanted Firer110 frame from the Aurora100 internals...

Realised one more essential bit of kit, a brush/tooth brush of some kind. When this little fella dives very lightly into the grass, you think ah no problem, pick it up and it's like you dropped it in a bucket of green paint! Gets every-feckin-where, plus I recommend one of those dental brush types with two different types of bristles they're pefect, of course I had this at home and not out with me, it's coming along next time I tell ye...

Another tip for this little un, during my previous flights I let the grass dry off before I cleaned it thinking this would be the best way, bad idea, it bakes onto your electronics and frame. I got it off easily while I was changing over to the Firer110, well I say easily, it needed a fair bit of scraping with my nails to remove it... Brushing it off when I got home still wet is far easier.

My new 250 Gravity enclosed frame wont have this problem... At all... cheers

BTW, this Firer110 with Lizard95 5-blades is much more stable than the the Aurora was, much better learning tool now. Feels just as powerful to my amateur hand, but much more stable, love it...

I'll upload my first vid of this shortly, not bore with with too much.. hehe..

Need FPV badly, orientation not happening when I yaw around, onwards to the Sim later, see if I can LOS fly better, if at all.

Viddy...
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 9:42 pm

Really should try with stabiliser on, this LOS is pretty difficult to start with. Only pro's fly without stabiliser, and not even all of them.  Wink 

Have had some grassy moments with my quads also, worst are the wet grass ones. Some even caused minor shorts, luckily most were fixed when dried. Sand is worse though, specially when it gets in the motors.

Nice vid with those kiters in the background. Smile

btw: just spent 3 hrs trying to flash my KissFC with Betaflight Mad Could have taken 5 minutes, but had issues with usb drivers and also screwed up the flashing procedure. Rolling Eyes Only at the last moment about to give up, finally it worked. Smile
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 9:57 am

Your getting more confident m8y,flying like a pro (canner) soon.
What camera are you filming with by the way,i`m sure I already
asked but can`t remember lol !

Quote :
btw: just spent 3 hrs trying to flash my KissFC with Betaflight

Do these have their own kiss firmware to start with or betaflight / cleanflight ?

Right gonna take the mavic for a walk before it rains hopefully some vids later hehe..

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 12:14 pm

muckyman wrote:

Quote :
btw: just spent 3 hrs trying to flash my KissFC with Betaflight

Do these have their own kiss firmware to start with or betaflight / cleanflight ?
Kiss has it's own flightcontroller firmware, but couldn't get rid of the oscillations.
Wanted to try Betaflight, since lot of people with KissFC solved their oscillation problems by flashing to Betaflight.
The motor layout was already corrected in Betaflight, didn't even have to resolder the motors.
The quad is ready for testing now, but the weather is shitty atm, maybe tomorrow.

Quote :
Right gonna take the mavic for a walk before it rains hopefully some vids later hehe..
Jay cheers  Smile
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 1:23 pm

CANNER wrote:
Really should try with stabiliser on, this LOS is pretty difficult to start with. Only pro's fly without stabiliser, and not even all of them.  Wink 

Have had some grassy moments with my quads also, worst are the wet grass ones. Some even caused minor shorts, luckily most were fixed when dried. Sand is worse though, specially when it gets in the motors.

Nice vid with those kiters in the background. Smile

Hehe, yeh nice timing with the Kiters, add a little more interest... Wink
I have been flying in Horizon mode mostly, so I can do flips too, only occasionally tried Acro, I will be able to handle it but not yet, and not in LOS.
Regarding grass and water, defo gonna try some kind of waterproofing for my little un, Gravity wont need it as bad, but I'll do that too at some point as it does still have small holes. Not sure which to use yet, Silicone Conformal, or Corosion-X, might try both.
Sand + motors = nice grinding noises and motor death unless your lucky, yeh, not good.

Quote :

btw: just spent 3 hrs trying to flash my KissFC with Betaflight Mad Could have taken 5 minutes, but had issues with usb drivers and also screwed up the flashing procedure. Rolling Eyes Only at the last moment about to give up, finally it worked. Smile

PITA! I've got to do this again at some point on my ESCs when I move it over to the Gravity frame later today, hopefully not as much hassle, glad they're sorted now...
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 1:29 pm

muckyman wrote:

Cheers dude, yeh getting better, I do hope to be able to fly like Canner by next year. I've got throttle and movement down pretty good, rotating though, not yet, need more time/practise although LOS flying is tricky as Canner mentioned. Once I get my timings on rotation/banking in FPV and have it more committed to muscle memory and I'm more confident, I'm sure I'll be able to LOSight better too. Start saving for those Aomway Commanders now.... Wink
BTW, Camera = RunCam3, same quality as RunCam split for the record, for the price, superb...

Quote :

Take it for a walk, hahaha, indeed, get some flying in mate, love to see some viddys.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papa's Quad Build(s).   Papa's Quad Build(s). - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Papa's Quad Build(s).
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next