muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

» SpaceX Starship 3 reentry fail
New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 2:52 pm by CANNER

» FlowState: The FPV Drone Documentary (Full Film Official Release)
New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 10:32 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 3:29 pm by CANNER

» Unitree Released B2 | Unitree H1 Humanoid Robot
New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 3:19 pm by CANNER

» Inside China's Disturbing Death Vans
New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 3:07 pm by CANNER

» LIVE! NASA IM-1 Lunar Lander Tracker
New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 3:32 pm by CANNER

» First Drone Flight With Apple Vision Pro - A Totally Different Experience
New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 10:09 pm by CANNER

» Sustained red purple aurora and glowing clouds at night!
New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 3:03 pm by CANNER

» Live from Iceland Volcano
New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 2:27 pm by CANNER

» How Screwed Are We? - This is Way Worse than I Thought
New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 3:36 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_vote_lcapNew UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_voting_barNew UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_vote_lcapNew UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_voting_barNew UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
muckyman
Admin
Admin

New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. Empty
PostSubject: New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming..   New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 10:13 am

As painless says.....the people who cause trouble and act irresponsively
will just ignore all this and carry on doing stupid stuff like flying dangerously and near restricted airspace,these are the same fucking
turds that shine lazers at aeroplane pilots and throw acid at people.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming..   New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:58 am

Saw this on bbc yesterday. What the fuck is this about? Just make the fines for doing it wrong ridicilously high, so stupid people will learn. Now everyone has to suffer for the fact a few idiot morons are born without a brain. Fuck this corperate infested government kindergarten bullshit!

New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. 173622
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming..   New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Agreed, hate the idea, notice these bodies who create these regulations, don't usually ask the people that have been flying for years for advice, or in fact use any actual quantifiable data that clearly shows there is virtually no danger whatsoever.

For the most part, the people flying know exactly what they're doing and don't want to risk being prosecuted for anything so fly responsibly without prompting anyway...

I would also bet DJI have something to do with this too, they are the sort of company that lobbies these bodies to increase regulation, it's in their interest as they've already got Geo-fencing, restrictions on where you an fly, registration, restricted flight protocols that only they are privy to etc.... DJI's ideal outcome is that people can only fly their products, and every other manufacturer is out of business. It's about money yet again, not safety...

I see nothing wrong with rules regarding Airports, or top secret/restricted areas or prisons etc, but don't take the piss. They tried to ban the Hula Hoop in the fifties, all that hip gyrating, disgusting and immoral!!! Wink

It won't get that bad, but it may go some way to being tougher to fly officially though. I'd like to see them try to police it, or even try to catch me, feckers, you'd better be quick and able to duck in the blink of an eye.
lol!
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming..   New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 1:26 pm

Common sense spoken from good old sensible chap as usual...
He said everything I want to say...
Starts about 1 minute in...
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming..   New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 9:25 am

OOH!  look at those huge 9 inch props....wonder what happens if I stick my hand in them.

doh

Fucking prick !

Good old Brucie telling it like it is.Love the guy (no homo)

When you looka t all the near misses,airport invasions and prison drug dumping it
is always phantoms Lol..and phantom 4,probably the safest drone you can buy with all
it`s obstacle avoidance systems is actually the most dangerous.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming..   New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 11:08 am

That hand in drone story smells fake as fuck. Like getting bitten by a dog and calling for rules to ban all dogs.
Or sticking your fingers in the blender, and then say 'I did not expect my fingers to get cut.' WTF is this dumb shit?
The BBC photo looks acted, who makes such a stupid photo of himself? Look at me with my pouty face and bandaids on my hand.

This man needs to get lobotomised quickly to prevent him doing harm to himself and others. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming..   New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 7:49 pm

Quote :
OOH!  look at those huge 9 inch props....wonder what happens if I stick my hand in them.

New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. 1329414659

Fucking prick !

Watch at 3:30, Steele gets wounded a bit, but hardly seems to care much. Cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming..   New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New UK 'Drone' Legislation coming..
Page 1 of 1