muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_vote_lcapFlying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_voting_barFlying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_vote_lcapFlying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_voting_barFlying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight Empty
PostSubject: Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight   Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 11:26 am

Surprised
cool
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight   Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 11:12 am

I'm gravitating towards the second one for some reason...

Apart from the lovely lass flying the thing, why does the first chap use a controller? She's clearly flying it with complete confidence and control and it seems a far better way to fly...
I noticed on the second one, as well as the fact she flies far batter than the first vid, ok, it might be his early flights if course...
...but, the main reason is he's not being able to control it well, is, he's using a controller to fly. You don't need one, the vertical sticks + throttle allow total control and hover by tilting. Just like a Segway with but with props and a higher shit the pants factor.... You tilt, the quad tries to correct and you fly in that direction, plus it far safe than being tilted like the other and constantly fighting the angle with your legs.

I may be wrong, but surely that makes sense, at least to me now that I write it down, awesome-ness Canner, thanks...
I think I'll watch that second one again...
cool
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight   Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 12:28 pm

I also think the bikinibabe drone is the best way to fly. Much more steady to hold on to something, instead of having to balance yourself and the quad. The babe drone is so stable, she can even fly one handed to correct her hair. Smile That's how easy it must be, taking off, and then having time to think, omg... my hair.
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight   Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 9:04 am

Would love to give that babe a taste of MuckyMan sausage,and have
a fly on that awesome machine,the one with the handles deffo looks
the way to go with them.

BUT !!! I wouldn`t go within 100 feet of them until they fit some bloody

PROP GUARDS

PapaLazarou
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight   Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 9:35 am

rolf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight   Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Hoverboard Drone Episode 12 Windy testflight
Page 1 of 1