muckyman.co.uk

HomeEventsRegisterLog in

Share | 

2004 USS Nimitz Tic Tac UFO FLIR footage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANNER

PostSubject: 2004 USS Nimitz Tic Tac UFO FLIR footage   Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:55 am

Not a lot to see, but this video was mentioned on C2Cam as authentic military UFO footage, so I looked it up.

http://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/tic-tac-aav wrote:

Here is a version of the actual footage of the 2004 USS Nimitz TIC TAC (UFO or AAV - Anomalous Aerial Vehicle) events that was recently leaked onto the web and is confirmed as being authentic. To learn more, listen to the Coast to Coast AM episode HERE and read the first public mention about the events HERE. Much more to come.

cool

Back to top Go down
2litre
quake God
quake God

PostSubject: Re: 2004 USS Nimitz Tic Tac UFO FLIR footage   Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:17 pm

CANNER wrote:
Not a lot to see, but this video was mentioned on C2Cam as authentic military UFO footage, so I looked it up.

http://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/tic-tac-aav wrote:

Here is a version of the actual footage of the 2004 USS Nimitz TIC TAC (UFO or AAV - Anomalous Aerial Vehicle) events that was recently leaked onto the web and is confirmed as being authentic. To learn more, listen to the Coast to Coast AM episode HERE and read the first public mention about the events HERE. Much more to come.

cool

The second video speak for itself. (Infact lack of it)

And i even do not guess why. alien
Back to top Go down
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: 2004 USS Nimitz Tic Tac UFO FLIR footage   Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:56 pm

Quote :
And i even do not guess why.

It will probably be back later. This is an illegal upload from Coast to coast AM (22 oct 2017). The uploader (Conflict Radio) deletes them every day to try avoid a youtube ban. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2004 USS Nimitz Tic Tac UFO FLIR footage   

Back to top Go down

2004 USS Nimitz Tic Tac UFO FLIR footage
Page 1 of 1