muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
CANNER FPV - better float I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
CANNER FPV - better float I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
CANNER FPV - better float I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 2:12 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
CANNER FPV - better float I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
CANNER FPV - better float I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
CANNER FPV - better float I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
CANNER FPV - better float I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
CANNER FPV - better float I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
CANNER FPV - better float I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

» SpaceX Starship 3 reentry fail
CANNER FPV - better float I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 2:52 pm by CANNER

» FlowState: The FPV Drone Documentary (Full Film Official Release)
CANNER FPV - better float I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 10:32 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
CANNER FPV - better float I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 3:29 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
CANNER FPV - better float I_vote_lcapCANNER FPV - better float I_voting_barCANNER FPV - better float I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
CANNER FPV - better float I_vote_lcapCANNER FPV - better float I_voting_barCANNER FPV - better float I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CANNER FPV - better float

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

CANNER FPV - better float Empty
PostSubject: CANNER FPV - better float   CANNER FPV - better float I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:28 pm

Finally using an ARM switch now. Smile Also enabled Betaflight Antigravity properly, didn't realise Betaflight's default 1 means it is off.
PIDs are still a bit off, but this will surely get better when I can go out again after the weather improves.
Till now I had VBAT_compensation enabled, an option that adjusts the PIDs according to the remaining batteryvoltage.
That's why I never got a good feeling for the changes I made to the PIDs myself.
The VBAT comp makes the quad fly fine one moment, then shit after the next turn, and then fine after the next again.
The KISSFC flew better after enabeling it, so since then I automatically enabled it on all my quads all the time.
Only turned it off after the very last flight, so have not tried yet, can't wait to go out and get back to tuning.

Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CANNER FPV - better float   CANNER FPV - better float I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 10:56 am

Does look very smooth now canner m8,it could be down to your muscle memory getting
better or the tuning,a but of both I think.

Gonna have to research this anti-gravity setting and learn more about it.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: CANNER FPV - better float   CANNER FPV - better float I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:55 am

muckyman wrote:
Does look very smooth now canner m8,it could be down to your muscle memory getting
better or the tuning,a but of both I think.
All that practice helped a lot ofcourse, but using a switch to arm makes a big difference.
Before the quad would dip at low throttle, or worse the props stopping and powering up mid air.
This would cause some erattic behaviour making the quad tumble till props spin hard enough to gain control again.
With an arm-switch the props keep spinning when throttle goes to 0, keeping the quad stable.
Also setting the antigravity properly adds to the smoother rolls and loops.

Quote :
Gonna have to research this anti-gravity setting and learn more about it.
Anti gravity should be set to 3. Though I don't know how it exactly works, I read the antigravity raises the I in flight.
Do need to be a little careful with the FPV feed when you set the I too high, the raising of I can introduce interference on the FPV feed.
Adding antigravity can raise the I so much it screws up the video. But with PIDs around default values it will probably be fine.  

CANNER FPV - better float 139183
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CANNER FPV - better float   CANNER FPV - better float I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CANNER FPV - better float
Page 1 of 1