muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

» SpaceX Starship 3 reentry fail
Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 2:52 pm by CANNER

» FlowState: The FPV Drone Documentary (Full Film Official Release)
Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 10:32 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 3:29 pm by CANNER

» Unitree Released B2 | Unitree H1 Humanoid Robot
Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 3:19 pm by CANNER

» Inside China's Disturbing Death Vans
Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 3:07 pm by CANNER

» LIVE! NASA IM-1 Lunar Lander Tracker
Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 3:32 pm by CANNER

» First Drone Flight With Apple Vision Pro - A Totally Different Experience
Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 10:09 pm by CANNER

» Sustained red purple aurora and glowing clouds at night!
Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 3:03 pm by CANNER

» Live from Iceland Volcano
Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 2:27 pm by CANNER

» How Screwed Are We? - This is Way Worse than I Thought
Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 3:36 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_vote_lcapExclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_voting_barExclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_vote_lcapExclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_voting_barExclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP   Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 9:19 pm

Not listened yet, but looks interesting. Interview with an unknown radio podcast, maybe he tells a bit more then usual. Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP 139183

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP   Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 12:38 pm

Best interview about this AATIP so far.

Just after 15 minutes in the video Elizondo says the program did not end in 2012 and it is still running today.

Recommend listening  Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP 139183
Back to top Go down

Exclusive 60 Minutes with Luis Elizondo - Former Director of the AATIP
Page 1 of 1