muckyman.co.uk

HomeEventsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dr Steven Greer Urgent - CIA Controls Stanford University Alien Coverup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANNER

PostSubject: Dr Steven Greer Urgent - CIA Controls Stanford University Alien Coverup    Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Steven Greer looks pretty bummed out.  Neutral  Here's his story about the Atacama mummy recent news. :

Back to top Go down
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Dr Steven Greer Urgent - CIA Controls Stanford University Alien Coverup    Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:44 pm

The only thing I can think of what happened is that it is a foetus that has been in the womb for 6 years, and then got aborted naturally at some point.
Though that should have been found out at the examination, it's rare but not an unknown phenomenon. Doctors should be aware of this.

Quote :
The team of doctors were completely shocked to realize that the object inside of Estela’s uterus wasn’t a tumor at all, but the calcified remains of an unborn fetus that they presumed she’d been carrying for roughly 60 years. She had no idea that she’d ever been pregnant before.

http://boredomtherapy.com/it-is-not-a-tumor/

Good interview, should give it a listen.
Back to top Go down
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Dr Steven Greer Urgent - CIA Controls Stanford University Alien Coverup    Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:08 pm

CANNER wrote:
The only thing I can think of what happened..
That is ofcourse, if it is not an alien or hybrid.
Then I think it could be what I described above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Steven Greer Urgent - CIA Controls Stanford University Alien Coverup    

Back to top Go down

Dr Steven Greer Urgent - CIA Controls Stanford University Alien Coverup
Page 1 of 1