muckyman.co.uk

HomeEventsRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
Top posters
muckyman
How a Single Swedish Submarine Defeated the US Navy I_vote_lcapHow a Single Swedish Submarine Defeated the US Navy I_voting_barHow a Single Swedish Submarine Defeated the US Navy I_vote_rcap 
CANNER
How a Single Swedish Submarine Defeated the US Navy I_vote_lcapHow a Single Swedish Submarine Defeated the US Navy I_voting_barHow a Single Swedish Submarine Defeated the US Navy I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
Sinsinety
2litre
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How a Single Swedish Submarine Defeated the US Navy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muckyman
Admin
Admin
muckyman

How a Single Swedish Submarine Defeated the US Navy Empty
PostSubject: How a Single Swedish Submarine Defeated the US Navy   How a Single Swedish Submarine Defeated the US Navy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 9:49 am

Had never heard of this engine before,amazing how clever inventors
were all those years ago.
hgg

CANNER
CANNER

How a Single Swedish Submarine Defeated the US Navy Empty
PostSubject: Re: How a Single Swedish Submarine Defeated the US Navy   How a Single Swedish Submarine Defeated the US Navy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 11:45 am

muckyman wrote:
Had never heard of this engine before,amazing how clever inventors
were all those years ago.

New for me also. Smile 

Some time ago I actually thought about this kind of engine being a possibility.
Had no idea it was already build and being used.

Always found it a bit of a waste to have an explosion just to move the piston up and down.
Messing with fuel and then the exhaust, there are other ways of making it move.
I myself was thinking more about using electromagnetism to move the piston.
This gascompression solution is quite inventive, but tricky to build and maintain.
Perhaps this way is more energy efficient instead of using electromagnetism?

How a Single Swedish Submarine Defeated the US Navy 139183
Back to top Go down

How a Single Swedish Submarine Defeated the US Navy
Page 1 of 1