muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_vote_lcapPeople "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_voting_barPeople "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_vote_lcapPeople "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_voting_barPeople "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... Empty
PostSubject: People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd...   People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 12:07 pm

Each icon is a youtube video, it is a collection of videos about strange animal behaviour over the past few weeks.
I'm not sure if this is a real thing, or is it because of the internet making it easy to collect and concentrate it into something strange.
Also animals are used to migrating as the climate changes, but there are people everywhere now.
Or is there more going on? Disturbance in the Earths magnetic field? 5G? UVC? Chemtrails/pollution? Spaceradiation?
Or just all of that at the same time starting to make a serious impact on the enviroment?
If this isn't some fearmongering bs, then it is pretty worrying. Not all of these videos are that strange, but a lot of it is

scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... Empty
PostSubject: Re: People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd...   People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd... I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 12:25 pm

Terrible reaction of the crowd, sounding like complete retards. Since this is in America, ofcourse people 'freak out'. That's typical American behaviour nowadays. Rolling Eyes

Feel sad for the birds, they look confused, almost drunk like. Even though this might be a regular spot for them to land, they still should have noticed the crowd.
Being wild birds the crowd should have scared them enough not to land there at all, but they just almost collapsed on that spot as if exhausted.

This is not good. scratch  

Back to top Go down

People "freaked out" as they descended into the crowd...
Page 1 of 1