muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_vote_lcapCosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_voting_barCosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_vote_lcapCosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_voting_barCosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval    Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Cosmic radiation 2014, situation normal, at the start of the influx:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cosmic radiation 2017, radiation becoming noticeable:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cosmic radiation 2018, radiation increasing still:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Interesting to note that by now the SOHO website has made their archive less accessable for the common public.
They made it more difficult to quickly look back at how the situation was for example 10 years ago. 
The archive used to be available through the website, without extra download or installation.
Now there is a tool I need to download and update my JAVA with some extra stuff, to be able to see the archive.
Not done that yet, maybe in the future when I need to. Just shit it's no longer possible to have a quick look.
Obviously I believe they did this on purpose to prevent the public from discovering what is happening.

Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  139183
Back to top Go down
2litre
quake God
quake God
2litre

Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval    Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 8:00 am

C. Probably of 100 people looking there 50 will forget about it in next 1 hour, another 45 install this java, where will be few lines of code just to report what they are looking exacly into. (And make a base for a theory WHY we had to change access.. etc.)
another 5 will die hit by car (jokie jocolor or not and soon maybe scarry true? Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  382659 ). lol!
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval    Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 1:19 pm

Not too affraid of getting hit by a car *knocks on wood*. Smile 

But indeed most people won't have a clue why they made that database changeover.

And besides that, most people including a lot of the researchers themselves, don't even know about the visible evidence of the increasing radiation that can be seen on the SOHO pictures. That is including the researchers that do research on the radiation in space. They get their findings from other data and graphs, not visual photographic evidence. Their work is mostly theoretical, though based on real findings and measurements.

I made this discovery on my own. After listening a vid on youtube about this increase of radioactive particles into the solarsystem, I made a link with what I've already noticed before. That little bit of glow in the corners of the SOHO pictures, this was something new, it was not always there. I went through the SOHO database and noticed this glow was increasing over a long period of time. Becoming visible since 2014, but already present before that. I downloaded a large set of pictures and made it into a video.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval    Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Rays Bombard Earth-Magnetic Field Weakens-Hawaii Braces for Volcanic Upheaval
Page 1 of 1