muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

» SpaceX Starship 3 reentry fail
Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 2:52 pm by CANNER

» FlowState: The FPV Drone Documentary (Full Film Official Release)
Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 10:32 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 3:29 pm by CANNER

» Unitree Released B2 | Unitree H1 Humanoid Robot
Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 3:19 pm by CANNER

» Inside China's Disturbing Death Vans
Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 3:07 pm by CANNER

» LIVE! NASA IM-1 Lunar Lander Tracker
Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 3:32 pm by CANNER

» First Drone Flight With Apple Vision Pro - A Totally Different Experience
Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 10:09 pm by CANNER

» Sustained red purple aurora and glowing clouds at night!
Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 3:03 pm by CANNER

» Live from Iceland Volcano
Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 2:27 pm by CANNER

» How Screwed Are We? - This is Way Worse than I Thought
Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 3:36 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_vote_lcapHelioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_voting_barHelioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_vote_lcapHelioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_voting_barHelioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
muckyman
Admin
Admin

Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving    Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:44 pm

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving    Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 8:40 pm

I recognize this pic, it is super old. And I doubt it is something coming out of the Sun.
The voice sounds robotic, gets harder to tell these days if it is a real human or robot.
There is also the problem that some humans actually talk like a robot. Rolling Eyes

That black sphere halfway the vid is Mercury or Venus. Smile

Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  139183
Back to top Go down
2litre
quake God
quake God
2litre

PostSubject: Re: Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving    Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 9:21 pm

Very very interesting.   /yessir /2clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving    Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helioviewer Images Show Something The Size Of Jupiter Leaving
Page 1 of 1