muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» SpaceX Starship 3 reentry fail
Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 2:52 pm by CANNER

» FlowState: The FPV Drone Documentary (Full Film Official Release)
Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 10:32 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 3:28 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 3:29 pm by CANNER

» Unitree Released B2 | Unitree H1 Humanoid Robot
Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 3:19 pm by CANNER

» Inside China's Disturbing Death Vans
Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 3:07 pm by CANNER

» LIVE! NASA IM-1 Lunar Lander Tracker
Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 3:32 pm by CANNER

» First Drone Flight With Apple Vision Pro - A Totally Different Experience
Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 10:09 pm by CANNER

» Sustained red purple aurora and glowing clouds at night!
Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 3:03 pm by CANNER

» Live from Iceland Volcano
Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 2:27 pm by CANNER

» How Screwed Are We? - This is Way Worse than I Thought
Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 3:36 pm by CANNER

» EARTH JUST GOT LUCKY | Super Eruption from the Sun / + Schumann resonance update
Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 3:00 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Skinwalker Ranch videos I_vote_lcapSkinwalker Ranch videos I_voting_barSkinwalker Ranch videos I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Skinwalker Ranch videos I_vote_lcapSkinwalker Ranch videos I_voting_barSkinwalker Ranch videos I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Skinwalker Ranch videos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muckyman
Admin
Admin

Skinwalker Ranch videos Empty
PostSubject: Skinwalker Ranch videos   Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 10:09 am

Skinwalker Ranch videos 2837414639
I am starting to be fascinated by these stories and will post videos here for future reference.

Skinwalker Ranch videos 2179795567 

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Skinwalker Ranch videos   Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 12:22 pm

Interesting stuff, but very old case. Lot to find about this on the web. Skinwalker Ranch videos 139183 

Strangely enough nothing recent. scratch
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Skinwalker Ranch videos   Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 12:33 pm

Last night Linda Moulton Howe had an interview with Jeremy Corbell about the skinwalkerranche movie.
Had not watched it yet, so just did. Some pieces had to be fastforwarded, but it also had a few good parts.
The movie did have new stuff, but well hidden between annoying not so impressively edited scenes and music.
Corbell even used some royalty free youtube music, which is just shameless cheap for such a production.
Besides the interesting interviews and stories, the editing was pretty amateuristic, almost PowerPoint slideshow style.

Here is a link to the interview on KGRA radio:

http://kgraradioarchives.com/Shows/phenomenon-radio/2018/PRS092718KGRA%20-%20Phenomenon%20Radio%20-%20Jeremy%20Corbell.mp3

I would have permanent drone surveillance flying around if I was owner of that place. Skinwalker Ranch videos 590662
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skinwalker Ranch videos   Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 8:15 am

I was very disappointed with the movie,was expecting tons of
video evidence never seen before and lots of first hand accounts
of happenings from eyewitnesses,non of which were seen in the 
movie.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Skinwalker Ranch videos   Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 11:12 am

I was also expecting more. The only real 'ufo' footage they showed were a few blurry seconds of a blue light and some screenshots at about 1h:10m in the video. With all the hours of videotape, and the large number of reported incidents, there has to be better footage.

At 22:50 they show what looks like a photo of a ufo, but not sure it is real, as Knapp says "...that looked like this.".  Implying the picture is only a representation of how it looked. Rolling Eyes

Think Knapp deserved better, this movie is supposed to be like a highlight of his career. This video is just a bit sad, like a quickly produced youtube video, only thing missing is the robotvoice.

Anyway, thanks for the movie. Smile This was one of the very few movies that appeared promising to watch, too bad it didn't show much new. Was really hoping for some nuggets from George Knapps attic. Guess Knapp rather enjoys his pension a bit more, instead of getting himself in trouble for releasing the real evidence.

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skinwalker Ranch videos   Skinwalker Ranch videos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skinwalker Ranch videos
Page 1 of 1