muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 2:12 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

» SpaceX Starship 3 reentry fail
Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 2:52 pm by CANNER

» FlowState: The FPV Drone Documentary (Full Film Official Release)
Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 10:32 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 3:29 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_vote_lcapDiscovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_voting_barDiscovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_vote_lcapDiscovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_voting_barDiscovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muckyman
Admin
Admin

Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship Empty
PostSubject: Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship   Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 7:36 am

Quote :
Miklos, 55, described what he found while filming episode seven of Cooper's Treasure and tells how he and his team want to bring the 'alien spaceship' to the surface 'It was a formation unlike anything I've ever seen related to shipwreck material, it was too big for that. 'It was also something that was completely different from anything that I've seen that was made by nature'

Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship 139183

Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship 4ee8b210

Article here

CANNER
CANNER

Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship   Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 10:26 am

Not too excited yet tbh. But it would be great if it turns out true. Till further evidence I'm considering it could be antique oil rig remains.
Cause of the 300 foot long extrusions(possibly legs) and the 300 foot depth it is found.
Those corals could have floated there from another location and reattached making it look as if the structure is 1000s years old.

Hope he has got some better stuff to show then just these blurry pictures and interesting data.
Also let's hope this doesn't get closed down and hijacked by the government, or whoever owns that territory.

Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship 139183
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship   Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 3:28 pm

I watch this show and love it,is extremely interesting and quite exciting to me.
The expedition leadr Daryl Miklos does know his stuff and wont be easily fooled
so i am hoping it really is something that`s never been seen before but as you
say,just because the coral is thousands of years old doesn`t mean it had to of
spent the whole of it`s life in that one place and the wreckage could be much
more modern than the coral.
Hopefully in the next series they will get to pull it up and get a good look at it.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship   Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 8:28 pm

Those 'pieces of oil rig' or whatever construction it came from, could have been dumped there in (for example) the 70s for the purpose of rebuilding the coral reef.
Would be stupid if that is what he found, and then he pulls it out the water, destroying the coral, including 1000 year old pieces.
He should just drill some samples and have that analysed first.

Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship 454371
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship   Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 7:09 am

Pretty sure they keep records of man made refs just so mistakes like you
suggest don`t happen.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship   Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 11:00 am

muckyman wrote:
Pretty sure they keep records of man made refs just so mistakes like you
suggest don`t happen.
They probably do, though the records may not be public to prevent people going there.

Also should consider it could be undiscovered ww2 wreckage or dumped military material from after ww2.

http://history.amedd.army.mil/booksdocs/wwii/MedSvcsinMedtrnMnrThrtrs/chapter1.htm wrote:
Bermuda Base Command
    Geographically, Bermuda was the key to the North Atlantic defenses. It lies near the center of a line from Nova Scotia to Puerto Rico, which is to say the center of an arc shielding the Atlantic coast of North America whose ends are Newfoundland and Trinidad. Only Newfoundland preceded Bermuda among the bases acquired from Great Britain. As in Newfoundland, engineer troops were first to reach the island, the vanguard arriving in November 1940. An engineer medical officer reached Bermuda in January 1941, but no engineer hospital was established until August. The Bermuda Base Command, meanwhile, had been activated on shipboard on 18 April 1941 and established headquarters two days later in the Castle Harbour Hotel some two miles across the water from the site selected for the U.S. Army base and airfield near the eastern end of the islands. (See Map I) 11

Would love it to be a alien space ship, but just not buying it yet.

Feels more like typical Discoverychannel saying, we found something unknown so it could be aliens.
As if they're trying to ride the last scummy bit of the Tom DeLongue 'Disclosure' wave.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship   Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship
Page 1 of 1