muckyman.co.uk

HomeEventsRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Jesc - RPM filter for BLHeli_S ESCs
Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:12 pm by CANNER

» I just saw a UFO
Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 12:25 pm by CANNER

» Skybot F-850
Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 8:24 pm by CANNER

» Synthetic Aperture Radar Secrets - Prof Simon
Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 12:56 pm by CANNER

» Cheap Tricks | Game of Thrones VFX - Part 2 | Undead Horse
Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 10:30 am by muckyman

» Stellarium
Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 8:21 pm by CANNER

» UI Grids: Free AE Grid Generator Preset
Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 2:02 pm by muckyman

» Taurid meteor swarm causing the hot weather?
Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 1:22 pm by muckyman

» David Paulides, on The Unexplained
Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 12:22 pm by CANNER

» Kickstarter: DRL drone
Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 8:41 pm by CANNER

» 50 After Effects Tips, Tricks & Secrets for Beginners
Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 2:27 pm by muckyman

» Stardust Tuts Collection for After Effects
Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 2:11 pm by muckyman

Top posters
muckyman
Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_vote_lcapBattlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_voting_barBattlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_vote_rcap 
CANNER
Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_vote_lcapBattlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_voting_barBattlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muckyman
Admin
Admin
muckyman

Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap   Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 4:49 pm

Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap 139183

CANNER
CANNER

Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap   Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 5:52 pm

I do like the new raytracing tech, though not in a hurry to get a RTX.

They could not have chosen worse examples to show off the new card's capabilities.
Specially that part with the blurred visor, that's just bs. Did they really need that to fool the crowd?
Back to top Go down

Battlefield V Gameplay with GeForce RTX 2080 Ray Tracing! [Extended] | The Tech Chap
Page 1 of 1