muckyman.co.uk

HomeEventsRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» m o d e r n i t y
Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:19 pm by CANNER

» Unexplainable UFO sighting leaves stargazers in awe | New York Post
Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:08 pm by CANNER

» 3D CAMERA TRACKER - After Effects Tutorial
Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 8:30 pm by CANNER

» Opioid Tolerance
Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 3:31 pm by muckyman

» Drone over HongKong protests
Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 12:53 pm by CANNER

» In Search of the Forbidden Past : Kullar Caves | Season 1 | Episode 1
Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 12:48 pm by CANNER

» Red giant universe 3
Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 9:03 am by muckyman

» Boston Dynamics: New Robots Now Fight Back
Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 7:26 pm by CANNER

» UFO Brighton East Sussex England?
Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 8:46 pm by CANNER

» Found on Mars: Reptiles Fleeing a Disaster
Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 8:37 pm by CANNER

» The Majestic Documents. Ryan Wood on the Richard Dolan Show. June 10, 2019.
Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 11:34 am by CANNER

» DJI - Meet the RoboMaster S1
Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 11:13 am by CANNER

Top posters
muckyman
Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_vote_lcapCheck Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_voting_barCheck Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_vote_rcap 
CANNER
Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_vote_lcapCheck Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_voting_barCheck Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
Sinsinety
2litre
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon Empty
PostSubject: Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon   Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 12:00 pm

/what
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin
muckyman

PostSubject: Re: Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon   Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 10:26 am

Pretty amazing but...there should be hundereds of photos of
it if it`s a real object surely,must be some reflection that only
happens at certain times and angles.
That`s my only explanationor else it`s an intelligently designed
device that has cloaking tech...

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon   Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 11:30 am

I also thougth about that, 100s of people around the world are watching the Moon simultaneously, if it is a real object there has to be another example.

And too bad it's only a picture, this means it could also be a jpg artifact, if it was video you could see more details and depth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon   Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check Out This Massive Artificial Pyramid, Inside Crater On The Moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
muckyman.co.uk :: Aliens,ufos and the paranormal-
Jump to: