muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

» SpaceX Starship 3 reentry fail
Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 2:52 pm by CANNER

» FlowState: The FPV Drone Documentary (Full Film Official Release)
Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 10:32 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 3:29 pm by CANNER

» Unitree Released B2 | Unitree H1 Humanoid Robot
Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 3:19 pm by CANNER

» Inside China's Disturbing Death Vans
Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 3:07 pm by CANNER

» LIVE! NASA IM-1 Lunar Lander Tracker
Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 3:32 pm by CANNER

» First Drone Flight With Apple Vision Pro - A Totally Different Experience
Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 10:09 pm by CANNER

» Sustained red purple aurora and glowing clouds at night!
Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 3:03 pm by CANNER

» Live from Iceland Volcano
Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 2:27 pm by CANNER

» How Screwed Are We? - This is Way Worse than I Thought
Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 3:36 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_vote_lcapJeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_voting_barJeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_vote_lcapJeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_voting_barJeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muckyman
Admin
Admin

Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained   Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 12:15 pm

Quote :
Jeremy Corbell on the Bob Lazar documentary – plus a special update from ace-researcher Paul Sinclair… Author of the “Truth Proof” books…

The Cessna Paul mentions flys over my house 3 or 4 times a week but
i missed the object hovering over Hull Sad

The Unexplained

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained   Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 12:48 pm

Too bad. So close, and then still miss it, maybe it even flew right over your house. Neutral
December 10 2018,that was only couple of weeks ago. Surprised
Tried looking for pictures or video, but found nothing, only a few news articles.
Quite a lot of sightings  in the area around Hull over the years. More then other places it seems.

Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained 139183
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained   Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 4:20 pm

Quote :
Quite a lot of sightings  in the area around Hull over the years. More then other places it seems.

Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained 2837414639

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained   Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Corbell and Paul Sinclair on The Unexplained
Page 1 of 1