muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_vote_lcapGlyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_voting_barGlyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_vote_lcapGlyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_voting_barGlyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List Empty
PostSubject: Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List   Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 1:23 pm

Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List 719771
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List   Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:33 pm

Here in the Netherlands Japanese Knotweed is considered an invasive species. Apparently this plant's rootsystem can damage housing foundation by growing into the concrete. There are buildingrules that prevent people from being able to build or sell a house when this plant is found on the property. I had some of that stuff in my garden and my neighbours got worried about their investment. I rent my house so I don't care, I think it's a nice plant, but they bought their house and got worried it would drop in value over those plants. They asked me if I wanted to remove the plants and gave me some RoundUp to spray, I hesitantly complied because generally they are nice people.

I knew how poisonous that shit is, so before spraying I put plastic sheeting, used for painting, all over my garden to prevent contaminating the soil. Had quite a lot of those plants, so needed to spray a lot. Used gloves and mouthcover to protect myself before spraying the plants.

What happened over the next week was just creepy to watch. Instead of the leaves simply dying and falling off, the plants started to die from the inside out, first the stems turned yellow and then the leaves turned brown at the last moment. After a week the plants had completely died and dried up.

No

If it is that bad for a plant, it certainly can't be good for animals or humans either. Twisted Evil

Quote :
Glyphosate is a small compound that has been sold as the active ingredient in herbicide formulations since 1974.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
In 2014, an international team of biologists estimated that, in the past 35 years, the abundance of invertebrates such as beetles and bees had decreased by 45 percent. In places where long-term insect data are available, mainly in Europe, insect numbers are plummeting. A study last year showed a 76 percent decrease in flying insects in the past few decades in German nature preserves.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
-Japanese Knotweed
Back to top Go down

Glyphosate, Weed Killer Found in 19 of 20 Beverages Even Organic, Full List
Page 1 of 1