muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_vote_lcapEvent Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_voting_barEvent Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_vote_lcapEvent Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_voting_barEvent Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. Empty
PostSubject: Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole.   Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 1:05 pm

Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. 139183
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole.   Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:25 pm

It wasn't even a direct picture of the black hole's center. Rolling Eyes

They made a composite image from the radiosignals that traveled around the black hole. And then pretend it is a real picture. scratch

It's like measuring the radiation coming off a cellphone, translate that data into a image, and then say: that's what a phone looks like. Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. 984587
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole.   Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 3:27 pm

Funny thing is,they made this really mysterious press conference
to show a picture of what everyone in the world already  believes 
a black hole looks like.
They could of got any kid at school to draw one for them  lol!

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole.   Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 8:24 pm

When they finally showed that blurry picture, I was like 'ah shit no'. Then they explained it wasn't really the blackhole but radiosignals around the blackhole, it was even more disappointing. They might as well have taken the data and converted it to sound, and then tell everybody this is what a black hole sounds like. Rolling Eyes

Only good thing about this is that they have now proven black holes do exist, but what's actually there remains a mystery. Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. 139183
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole.   Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 8:27 pm

Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. 3279178263

Arrow  Published on 28 Apr 2017  Exclamation

doh
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole.   Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 10:42 am

She is strangely sexy somehow but there again...i am a weirdo,as ya`ll kmow

Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. 246381

2litre
quake God
quake God
2litre

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole.   Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 6:48 pm

muckyman wrote:
Funny thing is,they made this really mysterious press conference
to show a picture of what everyone in the world already  believes 
a black hole looks like.
They could of got any kid at school to draw one for them  lol!
"..the Force influences minds in misterious ways"  "tho shan't we be of question, neither to bother with minds of minions nor their opinions"  - bobi one kenobi santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole.   Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Horizon Telescope Press Conference. First Image Of a Black Hole.
Page 1 of 1