muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 2:12 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

» SpaceX Starship 3 reentry fail
All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 2:52 pm by CANNER

» FlowState: The FPV Drone Documentary (Full Film Official Release)
All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 10:32 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 3:29 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_vote_lcapAll new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_voting_barAll new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_vote_lcapAll new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_voting_barAll new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! Empty
PostSubject: All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better!   All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:56 pm

Looks great, it has hundreds of old games, and it's only 30€ Surprised

Banggood doesn't have this new version yet, but when it's in stock, think I'll get it just for fun.
I could play them on the pc ofcourse with some mame emulator, but that's not the same.

cool
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better!   All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 9:37 am

Might get my son one of these for his b/day  All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! 139183

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better!   All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 12:15 pm

muckyman wrote:
Might get my son one of these for his b/day  All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! 139183
Good idea, if he likes the older games. I'd be happy with it. Smile

Most games appear to run fine, but Virtua Racing and Star Fox didn't.
Those were the first '3D' games, so not too strange they don't run very well.

Hope Banggood get's it in stock soon, otherwise I might try get it from the link at the video.
Dont know how I got at 30€ though, it's 45. Still very cheap.

https://www.tomtop.com/p-f1920.html?aid=e9631
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better!   All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All new RS-97 - The King of Chinese handhelds just got much better!
Page 1 of 1