muckyman.co.uk

HomeEventsRegisterLog in

The Wilson notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

The Wilson notes Empty
PostSubject: The Wilson notes   The Wilson notes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 1:43 pm

Richard Dolan wrote:
Ufology is currently dealing with a significant leak in the form of the Admiral Wilson notes. However, leaks are nothing new. One of the most sensational (and debated) has concerned the Majestic documents, the sum total of which is more than two inches thick. Ryan Wood, along with his father Dr. Bob Wood, is the leading expert on these documents. Their website, http://majesticdocuments.com, houses all the documents and provides detailed analysis of each one. These documents collectively describe a detailed history of UFO crash retrievals, studies of extraterrestrial biology, and much more.

The latest big thing in the UFO world. New 'leaked' documents... Rolling Eyes 
Next couple of weeks all UFO researchers will be nervous and excited about this.

I'm not buying it. Just another distraction.

The Wilson notes 139183

btw Here's Jimmy Church FadetoBlack going deeper into the documents, listen quick it will be gone tomorrow :

Listen to "FADE to BLACK  host: Jimmy Church  guest: Michael W. Hall" on Spreaker.

Last edited by CANNER on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

The Wilson notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wilson notes   The Wilson notes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 8:38 pm

It used to be every ufo researcher working on his own stuff. But now since they all clumped together in this 'UFO community', each time a new piece of intel is released they all jump on it and do their own analyses of the same piece.

Every time this happens they are distracted from their original research/investigations and are guided a certain direction, exactly the way the controllers like to see it.

I cringed all the way through last night's episode of Jimmy Church, but I had to hear what the fuss was about.
Another 'nuts and bolts, drip drip drip' nothingburger. clown

cool
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

The Wilson notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wilson notes   The Wilson notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 12:07 pm

The Wilson notes 139183
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin
muckyman

The Wilson notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wilson notes   The Wilson notes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 9:12 am

He did a live stream also...

CANNER
CANNER

The Wilson notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wilson notes   The Wilson notes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 11:34 am

I can't help to remain skeptical. Smile 

Partly because of my own experiences. And also because if something looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Linda also mentioned the Wilson documents on her livestream, starts at around 36 minutes in.

The Wilson notes 139183
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

The Wilson notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wilson notes   The Wilson notes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 12:12 pm

The 'Wilson notes' are nothing but a written transcript from a conversation during a car ride. Not 'leaked documents'.
It is literally nothing more then he say she say. At least Greer was honest enough to say we should not trust what's said in these notes.
Richard Dolan is saying the documents are real, the information is real, telling people to trust him etc. Rolling Eyes
I feel all these researchers are being suckered in to damage their reputations. A decades old trump card is being played here. Exclamation

Listen to "FADE to BLACK  host: Jimmy Church  guest: Dr. Steven Greer" on Spreaker.
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

The Wilson notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wilson notes   The Wilson notes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 8:34 pm

Poor Grant Cameron, you can hear he is pretty messed up.
Grant is on the first hour only. Rambling like he lost his mind. Neutral

The Wilson notes 139183

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

The Wilson notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wilson notes   The Wilson notes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 12:28 pm

Listen to "FADE to BLACK  host: Jimmy Church  guest: Grant Cameron" on Spreaker.

At the start of the second hour you can hear Grant explain how this actually is an OP.   The Wilson notes 139183
Starting from 63:30 he explains how the notes were literally planted in the UFO community by intelligence people to cause division.
What makes me a little sad is that they all know the origin of these notes, but still pretend to the public that this is the real thing.

doh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wilson notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wilson notes   The Wilson notes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wilson notes
Page 1 of 1