muckyman.co.uk

HomeEventsRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Jesc - RPM filter for BLHeli_S ESCs
France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:12 pm by CANNER

» I just saw a UFO
France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 12:25 pm by CANNER

» Skybot F-850
France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 8:24 pm by CANNER

» Synthetic Aperture Radar Secrets - Prof Simon
France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 12:56 pm by CANNER

» Cheap Tricks | Game of Thrones VFX - Part 2 | Undead Horse
France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 10:30 am by muckyman

» Stellarium
France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 8:21 pm by CANNER

» UI Grids: Free AE Grid Generator Preset
France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 2:02 pm by muckyman

» Taurid meteor swarm causing the hot weather?
France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 1:22 pm by muckyman

» David Paulides, on The Unexplained
France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 12:22 pm by CANNER

» Kickstarter: DRL drone
France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 8:41 pm by CANNER

» 50 After Effects Tips, Tricks & Secrets for Beginners
France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 2:27 pm by muckyman

» Stardust Tuts Collection for After Effects
France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 2:11 pm by muckyman

Top posters
muckyman
France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_vote_lcapFrance celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_voting_barFrance celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_vote_rcap 
CANNER
France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_vote_lcapFrance celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_voting_barFrance celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest Empty
PostSubject: France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest   France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 8:14 pm

In the meantime, on the other side of the Arc de Triomphe, as the EU leaders are celebrating their shitty military parade... :

doh

Last edited by CANNER on Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest   France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 11:35 am

So strange this all happened on the same day on the same street with the Arc de Triomphe right in the middle. scratch 
On one side there's the leaders of the EU celebrating and having their military parade,
and on the other side there's a crowd of 1000s of protesters, who are constantly being gassed and attacked by the police.

/clasp
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest   France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2019 8:46 pm

First video was deleted by the user, so I replaced that with a video of the full ceremony. Also a short one that shows who were present.

I watched the protests during that day, but had absolutely no idea of the military parade on the other side of the Arc.
The contrast is really weird watching both videos and knowing that all played out so close to each other on the same street.

France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest 139183
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin
muckyman

PostSubject: Re: France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest   France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 4:02 pm

It is amusing to me that they voted Macron into power instead of LePenn and
now they are unhappy with him and want him out  lol!
Everyone knew he was for the rich and against the poor but still
voted for him.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest   France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

France celebrates Bastille Day with parade vs protest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
muckyman.co.uk :: Cryptozoology and weird shit-
Jump to: