muckyman.co.uk

HomeEventsRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Jesc - RPM filter for BLHeli_S ESCs
Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:12 pm by CANNER

» I just saw a UFO
Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 12:25 pm by CANNER

» Skybot F-850
Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 8:24 pm by CANNER

» Synthetic Aperture Radar Secrets - Prof Simon
Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 12:56 pm by CANNER

» Cheap Tricks | Game of Thrones VFX - Part 2 | Undead Horse
Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 10:30 am by muckyman

» Stellarium
Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 8:21 pm by CANNER

» UI Grids: Free AE Grid Generator Preset
Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 2:02 pm by muckyman

» Taurid meteor swarm causing the hot weather?
Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 1:22 pm by muckyman

» David Paulides, on The Unexplained
Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 12:22 pm by CANNER

» Kickstarter: DRL drone
Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 8:41 pm by CANNER

» 50 After Effects Tips, Tricks & Secrets for Beginners
Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 2:27 pm by muckyman

» Stardust Tuts Collection for After Effects
Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 2:11 pm by muckyman

Top posters
muckyman
Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_vote_lcapLittle Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_voting_barLittle Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_vote_rcap 
CANNER
Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_vote_lcapLittle Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_voting_barLittle Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. Empty
PostSubject: Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot.   Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 11:56 am

Quote :
Epstein has recently poured money into Artificial Intelligence research abroad, namely the OpenCog research group in Hong Kong and MicroPsi Project 2 in Berlin. Forbes reported in 2013 that this AI research was targeted at the development of “radical emotional software,” which has been subsequently used to create a robot called Little Sophia designed “to introduce STEM, coding and AI to children – especially girls.” The developer of this robot, Ben Goertzel, was funded multiple times by Epstein between 2001 and 2003 before initiating the OpenCog project in 2013 that led to the creation of Little Sophia this year, again with Epstein’s support.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cute robot toy 'for the little girl's bedroom', armed with camera, mic and AI, funded by 'Epstein Mr Pedo 2019'  pale  Suspect scratch

Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot. 984587
Back to top Go down

Little Sophia - Little Sister Of Sophia The Robot By Hanson Robotics - AI & Coding Robot.
Page 1 of 1