muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 2:12 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
I just saw a UFO I_vote_lcapI just saw a UFO I_voting_barI just saw a UFO I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
I just saw a UFO I_vote_lcapI just saw a UFO I_voting_barI just saw a UFO I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I just saw a UFO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

I just saw a UFO Empty
PostSubject: I just saw a UFO   I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 12:40 am

About an hour ago I walked outside to look at the stars, and after a short while, a big blue green glowing V shape flew by.
It appeared to be made of light or plasma, could not see a solid object or hear any sound.
It was quite low in the sky, estimate 100-150 meter altitude. Speed was similar to a low flying jet fighter, hard to say exactly.
Strange thing was that the V shape was standing upright, not like you'ld expect a delta winged plane to fly.

Will draw a picture, or maybe make an animation later, after I got some sleep. Cool

I just saw a UFO 668200151

cool
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

I just saw a UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just saw a UFO   I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 9:32 am

Take your camera everywhere you go dammit !
and cool...

CANNER
CANNER

I just saw a UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just saw a UFO   I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 1:07 pm

muckyman wrote:
Take your camera everywhere you go dammit !
and cool...
The sighting only lasted 5 seconds or so, would have been impossible to film, even if I had a camera at hand.
Ofcourse first thing that crossed my mind after 'wow wtf omg that's awesome', was 'damn, wish I could have filmed that.'

I made a drawing of how it looked. :

newufo
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

I just saw a UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just saw a UFO   I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 10:11 am

That kinda looks like the Phoenix lights UFO,although yours
was stood up on it`s end ?
Very strange,would love to see something like that.

CANNER
CANNER

I just saw a UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just saw a UFO   I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 12:25 pm

At first glance I thought it was a meteor making a V shape. But it wasn't falling and it had no tail.
It was moving horizontally in a unnatural stable way, like that first UFO I saw almost 25 years ago, it also appeared to be about the same height
Then I saw as it moved across my field of view the V shape was standing upright, it took a while to process cause it looked so strange.
It looked like a giant bird, but this was to big to be a bird and it wasn't flapping it's wings.
It appeared quite far away, but still pretty big, had it been a bird it would have had a wingspan of a couple of meters.
And it was glowing, but not so bright it was casting light. It had a ghostly appearance, slightly transparent glowing plasma with a blue green color.
I kept trying to convince myself maybe it was an owl reflecting moonlight of it's feathers, but no.
This thing was too large, too fast and the entire object was glowing, not reflecting light.

Cool
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

I just saw a UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just saw a UFO   I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 8:56 pm

Last night I saw a UFO again.  Smile

2 large bright red lights both blinking on and off at the same time, I could see some yellow orange shimmering between the large red lights, possibly reflection coming from the craft when the lights were brightest, but could not see the actual craft itself. First I thought it maybe was a plane, it was going about the same speed, but it looked strange, cause a plane normally has 1 red and 1 white light(maybe 2 white, but never 2 red), also I heard no sound. For a short moment I thought maybe it was a drone. Until suddenly a small white orb came from behind and zoomed underneath past the larger craft at high speed. That's when I knew it probably was not a plane, satellite or drone, but that it was a real UFO. Cool
Ofcourse I thought of running inside to get a camera, but didn't have time, it lasted too short. Instead I made this drawing as representation of what I saw.

ufo-sighting
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

I just saw a UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just saw a UFO   I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 9:38 am

Cool you got to see something again,i can`t see shit here
the weather is so bad,cloudy all the time especially at night
like it`s almost on purpose lol.

CANNER
CANNER

I just saw a UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just saw a UFO   I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 1:08 pm

muckyman wrote:
Cool you got to see something again,i can`t see shit here
the weather is so bad,cloudy all the time especially at night
like it`s almost on purpose lol.
Last few days the sky has been clearer than ever. The air is so much cleaner because of the lockdowns, even with all the light pollution in this area, I can see stars I could not see before. Smile
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

I just saw a UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just saw a UFO   I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 8:31 pm

Last night I walked outside to get some fresh air.
As I was approaching the door I was thinking 'I am going to see a UFO again'.
It was just a thought, no special feeling or whatever.
A few steps further, the moment I was at the door and could see the sky, I saw this big wide streak of light.
It lasted just long enough for me to be able to see an object at the front of the beam.
The object was almost as wide as the Moon, but more flat in height. I added the Moon for size comparison
It went at lightning speed. The sighting didn't even last half a second, and there was no sound at all.
The object disappeared in the middle of the sky, it didn't go all the way over the horizon.

I just saw a UFO Ufo2

Last edited by CANNER on Sun May 31, 2020 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed transparency error around the trees)
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

I just saw a UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just saw a UFO   I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 11:52 am

Just noticed I screwed up the transparency around the trees. scratch 
Had the screen on night-mode when I made the pic.  Rolling Eyes

btw I had another close encounter about an hour earlier that night.
It happened almost the same way, as the UFO sighting.
As I walked outside and reached the door, suddenly a bat almost hit me right in the face.
Yes, a bat flew right into my face, and barely missed me by a centimeter or so.
If I had not blocked the doorway it would have flown straight into the house.
That by itself was pretty weird already, and then an hour later I saw that UFO.

cool
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

I just saw a UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just saw a UFO   I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 8:45 am

Could you see any sort of craft at all ?
That sounds an awful lot like a meteor although i hesitate to
say that because obviously you know what a meteor looks 
like.

Quote :
It went at lightning speed. The sighting didn't even last half a second, and there was no sound at all.
The object disappeared in the middle of the sky, it didn't go all the way over the horizon.

CANNER
CANNER

I just saw a UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just saw a UFO   I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 1:08 pm

Quote :
Could you see any sort of craft at all ?
That sounds an awful lot like a meteor although i hesitate to
say that because obviously you know what a meteor looks 
like.
At first sight the beam looked much too wide to be a meteor, also I could immediatly see the front was flat.
I saw the entire front section of the beam go invisible in one piece, that's when I realised it had to be one object, craft or entity.
If it was a cluster of meteors in a line they would never go out simultanously like that.
And yes I do know what meteors look like, but this looked different, almost like a scene from Startrek. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I just saw a UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just saw a UFO   I just saw a UFO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just saw a UFO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
muckyman.co.uk :: Aliens,ufos and the paranormal-
Jump to: