muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 1:51 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_vote_lcapEngineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_voting_barEngineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_vote_lcapEngineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_voting_barEngineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muckyman
Admin
Admin

Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark Empty
PostSubject: Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark   Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 9:58 am

Very interesting...

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark   Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 12:43 pm

I don't even watch Game of Thrones, never seen 1 episode. What a Face
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark   Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 8:51 pm

The black and dark colors can be a problem with modern televisions and monitors.
I've experienced it myself when making a picture in photoshop.
On the computer monitor it clearly shows certain portion of the image with a dark/grey tint in full detail.
But when viewing the same picture on this new television the same region is barely visible and mostly black.
Actually had to adjust the picture itself in photoshop to make it compatible with the television.
I could not get the dark region to show up by adjusting the colorsettings of the tv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark   Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Engineer shows why Game of Thrones Looked So Dark
Page 1 of 1