muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_vote_lcapRelaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_voting_barRelaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_vote_lcapRelaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_voting_barRelaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds   Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 1:27 pm

Been listening this for a while now, still can't figure out if it's an actual one take recording, or a mix of different sounds running in a loop.

But now I put this video in the weird section, because of what happens at 8:15:00.
You can see one of the white flowers falling out of the tree and laying on the ground.
Then at 8:15:45 it just vanishes, as if it goes invisible. Surprised
Maybe it's a trick of light, but it really looks strange.

No idea how i caught that lol!

btw it sounds nicer with this video running at the same time:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds   Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 5:09 pm

Was watching the trees swaying to see if any jump-cuts in the video
but couldn`t detect any...very strange.

Oh and...i really hope you didn`t sit staring at that for 8 hours lol !

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds   Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 8:40 pm

No, I didn't watch for 8 hours. Laughing  lol!

I was searching for movement in the video, a person or a bird, if that had sound than the video would be a real recording.
But now I think the sound is not real, shortly after posting I listened closely again and then I noticed certain loops.
Now I noticed it, it is too obvious and I can't listen to it anymore.

Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds 203150 

Quote :
Was watching the trees swaying to see if any jump-cuts in the video
but couldn`t detect any...very strange.
Did not see any signs of editing also.  scratch

The only thing I can think of is that the Youtube image compression algorythm screwed up somehow, and permanently merged the object into the green that's surrounding the object. But this would be the first time I see such a big and clear object being erased out of a video by the image compression.

Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds 139183
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds   Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing nature sounds and singing birds
Page 1 of 1