muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:17 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_vote_lcapElement 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_voting_barElement 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_vote_lcapElement 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_voting_barElement 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muckyman
Admin
Admin

Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 Empty
PostSubject: Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11   Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 4:19 pm

Some nice tuts on his channel ... if you can stand
his irritating voice lololol.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11   Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 7:44 pm

Nice, will check it out sometimes. Just recently I got Element3D working properly.
Before that I kept getting spammed by an error message when trying to use the Element3D plugin.
Finally couple of days ago I looked up the error message and found a video on youtube with the solution.
It also includes a link to the almost latest E3D version for download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I needed E3D to import a wiremesh from 3DStudio. I made a 3D Moon with proper surface displacement.
So now the Moon actually has relief on the edge and craters instead of perfectly smooth with simple bump mapping.
Already managed to import it into After effects, looks great. Smile
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11   Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 7:38 pm

Quote :
Already managed to import it into After effects, looks great. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It looks great in the AE workspace, but when I try to render it, the lighting doesn't work on the imported object.
Already found I'm not the only one having this issue with E3D, and there are several solutions, just need to find out which one.

Also I bought some new memory today, going from 16 to 64gb. /yessir

Don't know if that will solve the problem with the lighting, but certainly will help speed things up. Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 203150
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11   Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 12:36 pm

Already received the memory, going to put it in the pc later today. cheers 

And at the same time my car suddenly broke down again.
Same issue as last time, something with the preheating relay shorting out when I turn the key to start the car.
Now I am looking the internet to see if I can find out what to do and learn to get it fixed.

Just spend my last money to upgrade the pc, and now this... Rolling Eyes
At least I got my E-bike, but doing groceries is nicer with a car.
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11   Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 10:48 pm

Fucking bad luck day, first the car is broken, and then the computer also breaks.
After I replaced the memory, I got only black screen.
Took the motherboard out of the case to test for shorts.
Switched memory and GPU, and eventually the PSU.
Turned out the PSU was the cause, the new memory apparently was too much. Neutral 
Glad the new memory at least seems to work fine, cause the pc does start with the spare psu I got for testing.
Now I had to spend my very last 100 euro on a new PSU. Suspect

Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 984587
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11   Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 8:53 am

Wow what a shitty day!
Sounds like you got my bad luck from me lol.
Good to know the PC is working,i know how
horrid life is with no computer,you don`t realise
how much you need it until it is gone.

The lighting thing with E3d could be simply a
GPU driver update needed also e3d does work 
best with a couple of AE lights added and check
the E3d render settings are set to best and the
things are turned on like shadows and occlusion.

muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11   Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 8:58 am

Here is a page on VC that has no direct link on
the site.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and online manual here...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11   Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 12:03 pm

Quote :
Wow what a shitty day!
Sounds like you got my bad luck from me lol.
Good to know the PC is working,i know how
horrid life is with no computer,you don`t realise
how much you need it until it is gone.
There seems to be a pattern here, every time I spend my last money on something nice, something else breaks and to get it repaired I needed that money I just spend. Rolling Eyes 

Luckily I have more than 1 pc, so not completely without. Yes I know how terrible it is, one time I had so much trouble with a pc build, and it took so long to get it working, I actually build a complete second pc from the cheapest parts I could find.

Quote :
The lighting thing with E3d could be simply a
GPU driver update needed also e3d does work 
best with a couple of AE lights added and check
the E3d render settings are set to best and the
things are turned on like shadows and occlusion.
Thanks for the tips and links, found on the VC Forum I'm not the only one having these lighting problems.
But there are enough people that seem to have no problem at all, it almost has to be some setting I missed. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11   Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Element 3D Tutorial | After Effects Tutorial | class - 11
Page 1 of 1