muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 1:51 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_vote_lcapThree moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_voting_barThree moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_vote_lcapThree moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_voting_barThree moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy Empty
PostSubject: Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy   Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 1:39 pm

https://earthfrenzyradio.com/paranormal-ufo-s/4715-three-moons-moving-in-unison-spark-ufo-frenzy

Quote :
A bizarre video recorded by a witness has sent conspiracy theorists into a frenzy after three glowing orbs spotted moving in the sky.
Madison van't Zelfde, from Antwerp, Belgium, described the orbs the size of "giant moons" when it appeared outside her home in the neighbourhood of Schipperskwartier at around 7am on Wednesday, December 16.
The footage captures three bright orbs moving in a linear motion and a diagonal angle above buildings at dawn.
As the clip goes on, the mysterious white glowing hue lights up the surrounding area like spotlights.
The video ends when they move towards the left and disappear behind a building shortly.
Madison wrote: "The three orbs stayed in the same position in the sky (they almost looked like giant moons) for a short period of time, before moving, disappearing, and never returning.

"Note that the small lights in the upper right corner were a reflection of some Christmas lights that I have hanging up in my flat – those weren't part of it."

She added that the sun was not up at the time of filming.
The truth-seeker posted to Reddit asking for viewers' opinion and to her surprise, some shared a very similar experience in the comments.
One said: "This is almost exactly like something me, my two brothers and my mother seen outside her back window over 11 years ago.
"There were eight to nine glowing orbs slowly gliding through the sky with no ascent or descent and these orbs weren't blinding."
Another wrote: "This is wild! Almost looks like three suns moving across the sky."
But many more suggested it could be lights from a nearby tower crane.
Madison replied that she had checked the nearby area and found no large crane.
She explained: "This was definitely one of my first guesses, but I did notice some differences, such as the orbs being quite big, and the fact that they completely disappeared after less than a minute.
"I scouted out my entire area, including the site where I saw it happening, and found zero cranes in the vicinity that could explain it."

Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy   Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 9:56 am

Wow those are huge,if not a trick then i have no idea what could
do that.
I need some sightings,not seen anything for months due to shitty
weather.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy   Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:35 pm

Quote :
I need some sightings,not seen anything for months due to shitty
weather.
Been mostly cloudy and misty here too past few weeks.

Quote :
Wow those are huge,if not a trick then i have no idea what could
do that.
Maybe it's a crane in a dense layer of fog higher up in the sky.
But that's just a theory, because I can't actually see the fog, or a crane. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy   Three moons moving in unison spark ufo frenzy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1