muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:51 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_vote_lcap2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_voting_bar2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_vote_lcap2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_voting_bar2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage Empty
PostSubject: 2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage   2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 12:36 pm

Apparently this footage and information was released last year, but I had not seen this video yet.
Looks more like triangles, instead of pyramids, but interesting nonetheless.

Not yet that UFO disclosure that's supposed to happen today, at least I thought that was today. scratch
As far as I understood they shortened that 180 day thing, and are releasing it early, but not sure, it may just be rumours.

2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage 139183

Quote :
In 2019 the US Navy photographed and filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs and "SPHERICAL" advanced transmedium vehicles; here is that footage. This is only part of the story and visual evidence pertaining to UFO / UAP incursions by Unknown Advanced Transmedium Vehicles (UATVs) - engaging our US Navy warships.

BACKGROUND On May 1st 2020 a classified briefing was generated about the UFO / UAP presence, via the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI). Those familiar with the briefing articulated to me that the goal was to de-stigmatize the UAP problem and to promote more intelligence collection regarding UAP incursions and encounters with active military deployments. This UAP briefing was a build-on to a previous ONI briefing, generated October 18th 2019. Both were distributed across a wide range of intelligence network platforms.

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage   2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 7:45 pm

Quote :
Not yet that UFO disclosure that's supposed to happen today, at least I thought that was today. scratch
As far as I understood they shortened that 180 day thing, and are releasing it early, but not sure, it may just be rumours.

I don't think this 180 day disclosure is going to bring anything new and exciting though.
Been cringing about the 'wanhundurdurtydurs' since they began announcing it and everybody started parroting the 180.
It better be something announcement worthy or I might loose faith about government UFO disclosure completely.
When it's released the entire UFO community will be on it like flies on a pile of shit, no matter what the outcome.
Can't wait for this to pass and see what they come up with to hype the next bread crumb.

cool
Back to top Go down

2019 the US Navy filmed “PYRAMID” shaped UFOs; here is that footage
Page 1 of 1