muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_vote_lcapThe Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_voting_barThe Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_vote_lcapThe Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_voting_barThe Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers Empty
PostSubject: The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers   The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2021 8:21 pm

Mike was scheduled for a show to talk about his side of the story about what happened when Travis got abducted.
But after he failed to show up, Travis himself unexpectedly called in to make sure his side of the story was heard.
A week later Mike finally does show up on the show to explain his side. Lots of dramatic poo slinging between those two.
The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers 984587

Back to top Go down

The Travis Walton Abduction: What Really Happened? with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers
Page 1 of 1