muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_vote_lcapThe Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_voting_barThe Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_vote_lcapThe Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_voting_barThe Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test Empty
PostSubject: The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test   The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 11:50 am

Real or fake? I want it to be both. Surprised pale Smile 
The only way to find out is to try it for myself... hmmm scratch

Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test   The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 3:44 pm

I wonder if is just sensitive to electronic signals and picks
them up reverberating and that is the sound that is like voices.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test   The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 8:10 pm

Quote :
I wonder if is just sensitive to electronic signals and picks
them up reverberating and that is the sound that is like voices.
Before watching the videos I would think something like that too, but some of the voices say pretty specific things.
Like at the end of the first video (11:30) : Yea, I can see your doggy. Could be fake, but who knows, have to try it for yourself to be sure.
Would be interesting if you could get personal info and actually trace the person to see if they were alive once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test   The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tesla Spirit Radio - Full Spirit Communication Test
Page 1 of 1