muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_vote_lcapMassive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_voting_barMassive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_vote_lcapMassive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_voting_barMassive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! Empty
PostSubject: Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky!   Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 1:54 pm

Never seen this happen before, looks scary as fuck  Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! 2837414639
It looks so strange how they get pushed down, almost would think it is fake.
But apparently there are real dead birds on the ground.
The mainstream explanation of what caused the birds to react like that is 'bird of prey swooping down' , which ofcourse is bull.

Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky!   Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 3:14 pm

Weird as fook m8.
Wonder if these birds are being experimented on and then dumped by a cloaked UFO ?
coz we never get to see a cam that catches the birds in flight before it happens.

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky!   Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 9:05 pm

Quote :
Wonder if these birds are being experimented on and then dumped by a cloaked UFO ?
I thought the same thing, it's like they are being dropped from a hatch.

I think maybe it had to do with a geomagnetic storm that was going on that day.
Possibly the magnetic field got disturbed and caused the birds to become disorientated.
If the magnetic field got compressed from space maybe the birds thought they were higher in the sky.
It's like they were flocking and synchronicly dove into the ground by accident.

scratch
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky!   Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2022 2:09 pm

Found a good version where you can see the birds flying around at first and then suddenly dive into the ground.
It still looks abnormal. As if a giant bucket of birds gets emptied from the sky. Neutral

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky!   Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive Amount of Dead Birds Fall From The Sky In Mexico, Wales and Kentucky!
Page 1 of 1