muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:51 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

» LIVE - Solar Eclipse April 8, 2024
NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm by CANNER

» 2015 | Outremer 5X | For Sale With 36° Brokers
NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 2:42 pm by CANNER

» CERN Fires Up During The Eclipse On April 8th
NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 pm by CANNER

» G4 Geomagentic Storm In Progress March 24th 2024!
NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm by CANNER

» Meta Quest 3 Review
NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_vote_lcapNASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_voting_barNASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_vote_lcapNASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_voting_barNASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS Empty
PostSubject: NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS   NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 12:17 pm

At the moment the clock has stopped, so the launch might be delayed, but as long as it's not cancelled it might still launch today. bounce

NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS 382659

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS   NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 8:24 pm

Wish I could step in a time machine, go back to 1970, and tell people about what happened today.

NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS 246381
Back to top Go down
cujoway
quake God
quake God
cujoway

PostSubject: Re: NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS   NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 12:10 am

NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS 1f636
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS   NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 1:09 pm

Hey Cujo NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS 626327
Saturday will be next launch attempt. NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS 139183

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS   NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 12:54 pm

Only couple of hours till the next launch attempt. bounce

At close up the rocket does look pretty beaten up, specially at the bottom near the engines, they could have straightened the iron a little.
All the dents gives it a Thunderbirds feeling, makes it look like a model rocket, although the rocket is probably really real.

cool

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS   NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 8:53 pm

Cancelled again... This is getting ridicilous Rolling Eyes

NASA is learning!rolfNASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS 88430

Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS   NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2022 3:18 pm

Seems the aliens really really don`t want anyone back there.

lol!

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS   NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2022 8:44 pm

I have been thinking about that. What about that warning from the aliens not to go back to the Moon?
And why hasn't Musk send one of his rejected rockets to the Moon yet? Even just for fun... or to prove he can do it.

NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS 203150 NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS 1157056245
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS   NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NASA Launches Artemis I to the Moon Aboard SLS
Page 1 of 1