muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_vote_lcapRobert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_voting_barRobert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_vote_lcapRobert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_voting_barRobert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection.   Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:37 am

Some fascinating audio reports Including the Travis Walton case

warning 

http://www.noufors.com/research_recordings_of_Robert_Gribble_s_national_ufo_reporting_center.html
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection.   Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:20 pm

Good stuff. Thanks  Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. 590662 

Remembered a part of a dream I had when I was a little kid (at about age 4 or 5). In fact it's the earliest dream I still can remember. When I woke up, I was very excited about what I had seen in the dream. I immediatley tried to get back to sleep again, which didnt work ofcourse.

In the dream, the part I remember, Im in a startrek shuttle-like spacecraft which flew alongside a very large spacecarrier. As the shuttle flew from above, past the side of the miles long carrier, I could see rows of windows. Like an airliner has, but much more and stacked as if there where multiple floors on the inside of the carrier. This 'visual' is all I remember unfortunately.

Always wondered if it maybe was real or if I had stored the imagery from the TV, which was still black and white back then. Perhaps it was a memory from a past life? I dont know, but the dream was so realistic, I can still remember it as if it happened yesterday like a real experience. Yet it was only a dream. Or was it?

Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. 33040
Back to top Go down
sengoksa
quake God
quake God
sengoksa

PostSubject: Re: Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection.   Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Remember m8y the brain is just a recording device everything we have
 EVER seen and will SEE from start to end is recorded...odds are the powers that  be already know how to download the content of ones life onto a
 separate medium.......... but and this is the meat of the matter...
 Have they found a way to DL the  Consciousness
 the core......... I wonder and if
 they have............ there immortal 

Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. 3369083006
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection.   Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:49 pm

If they really are the reptilian shapeshifters they are supposed to be, they might be able to do such a thing. 

Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. 1157056245
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection.   Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Listened some of the recordings. Really liked this one :

http://www.noufors.com/audio/NUFORC/NUFORC%20Humanoids/Humanoids%2034.mp3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection.   Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection.
Page 1 of 1