muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_vote_lcapProject X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_voting_barProject X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_vote_lcapProject X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_voting_barProject X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room   Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 11:54 am

http://gizmodo.com/project-x-lets-you-fight-hololens-aliens-in-your-living-1734922639

Holographic gauntlet lol!

//omgm
Back to top Go down
NuclearDiarrhea
quake God
quake God
NuclearDiarrhea

PostSubject: Re: Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room   Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 7:03 am

Literally real life Gauntlet. Like the old arcade game Gauntlet! Smile Where the creatures come out of spawn points and you have to destroy the spawn points to kill them. You guys know what I mean Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/danschreib
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room   Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 10:20 am

Awsome.

Did anyone else immediately think of virtual sex ? lol!

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room   Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 10:53 am

It is awesome technology, but walking through a virtual door is going to hurt. What a Face 

Imagine burning lava flowing from the ceiling onto the floor, filling the whole room.
You have to climb the chairs and tables to stay alive and save yourself from the rising lava.  Shocked

Also nice for underwater scenes. Like a Star @ heaven

Horrorgames have blood running down the walls and virtual ghosts haunting your house. pale

Would be awesome to see the milkyway galaxy projected in the middle of the room. Cool

cool
muckyman wrote:

Did anyone else immediately think of virtual sex ?

Yes. Still need 2 people for sex. Couples could both wear a hololens projecting the perfect person for each other. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room   Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project X Lets You Fight HoloLens Aliens In Your Living Room
Page 1 of 1