muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_vote_lcapOssia Cota Can wireless charging I_voting_barOssia Cota Can wireless charging I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_vote_lcapOssia Cota Can wireless charging I_voting_barOssia Cota Can wireless charging I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ossia Cota Can wireless charging

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Ossia Cota Can wireless charging Empty
PostSubject: Ossia Cota Can wireless charging   Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 8:56 pm

Ossia Cota Can wireless charging Ossia-cota_145803-970x647-c
This device can wirelessly charge your phone from 30 feet away

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/ossia-cota-wireless-charging/

Not sure if I'd want one in my home, though eventually probably unavoidable anyway. Can think of some nice ways to put this invention to use, other then charging a silly smartphone. How about putting these along the highways and roads, to charge the cars battery while driving. Or drones that can stay airborn forever, without having to land for a recharge. They could probably also make LED's that react to the electrified field without other powersource. Can think of some negative uses for this technology too, but nevermind..  Smile

Maybe when they find out how to localize the radiation, you can hold up your cup of tea in the air and ask the computer to warm it up for you. lol!  

Ossia Cota Can wireless charging B89f31a85da7290ddecdad44f2628c17e208901f
Back to top Go down
2litre
quake God
quake God
2litre

PostSubject: Re: Ossia Cota Can wireless charging   Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 9:14 pm

its not radiation there, its just a field. Magnetic one. Inducting current in the plate that is sticked to battery and thus charging. No Radiation. A Field. Basically a quantum field between current in device and the current in nearby device. And so...
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Ossia Cota Can wireless charging   Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 12:28 pm

2litre wrote:
its not radiation there, its just a field. Magnetic one. Inducting current in the plate that is sticked to battery and thus charging. No Radiation. A Field. Basically a quantum field between current in device and the current in nearby device. And so...

I doubted when using the word radiation without electromagnetic in front. Smile

From the article:
Quote :
The technology behind it is anything but simple, however. The Cota’s filled with hundreds of omnidirectional antennas that beam radio (RF) waves over 2.8GHz at 100 Hz, well beyond the interference range of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.

Quote :
Thanks to FCC limits for human exposure, the Cota transmits power at only one-fifth to one-third the charging speed provided by USB. But Ossia believes that, Arrow given the broad range of wireless power’s potential use cases, that’s unlikely to present a problem. Suspect

http://www.livescience.com/50399-radio-waves.html

Quote :
Radio waves are a type of electromagnetic radiation, as are microwaves, infrared radiation, X-rays and gamma-rays.

Ossia Cota Can wireless charging 33040
Back to top Go down
2litre
quake God
quake God
2litre

PostSubject: Re: Ossia Cota Can wireless charging   Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 6:34 pm

I wouldn't argue than, it's just my ignorance. I thought its working on electromagnetic induction base.  Ossia Cota Can wireless charging 306120
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ossia Cota Can wireless charging   Ossia Cota Can wireless charging I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ossia Cota Can wireless charging
Page 1 of 1