muckyman.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muckyman.co.uk

HomeRegisterLog in
Help my beer fund
Latest topics
» Unitree Introducing | Unitree G1 Humanoid Agent | AI Avatar | Price from $16K
Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 pm by CANNER

» Multiple solarstorms heading for Earth
Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:25 pm by CANNER

» 1st Neuralink Patient’s Staggering Update
Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm by CANNER

» Festo BionicBee
Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm by CANNER

» MASSIVE Water 'Disturbance' DEEP in Southern Hemisphere of Earth!
Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm by CANNER

» Motion Extraction - Video Effect
Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm by CANNER

» Global Auroras Light Up Mars!
Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm by CANNER

» Bird tells cat to shut up!
Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 2:05 pm by CANNER

» Jetson ONE - eVTOL Formation Flight Performance
Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:11 pm by CANNER

» All New Atlas | Boston Dynamics
Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:37 pm by CANNER

» Kerry Cassidy - Robert Stanley
Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 pm by CANNER

» April 4th 2024 Peru Press Conference - Tridactyl Mummies - ENGLISH
Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:44 pm by CANNER

Top posters
CANNER
Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_vote_lcapMassive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_voting_barMassive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_vote_rcap 
muckyman
Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_vote_lcapMassive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_voting_barMassive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_vote_rcap 
sengoksa
cujoway
dorito777
_KLEO_
Firsty
PapaLazarou
2litre
Sinsinety
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CANNER
CANNER

Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! Empty
PostSubject: Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth!   Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 1:03 pm

/what

And some interesting pics from SOHO made last night. :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
muckyman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth!   Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 10:51 am

No earthquakes Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! 51408

CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth!   Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 12:21 pm

muckyman wrote:
No earthquakes Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! 51408
Lucky this time. Smile Maybe it was a near miss, or maybe it takes a few days to build up and produce a larger quake.
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth!   Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 1:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This shows the progress of a shockwave which started at the 19th, it is traveling towards Earth, it will hit in a few days.
As you can see it will reach Earth around the 24th/25th, then is the highest chance for a large earthquake/eruption to happen.

Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! 139183
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth!   Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Is it a coincidence the radiosignal between my Taranis and quad was giving troubles yesterday and today?
There don't seem to be any obvious technical difficulties with the quad, and I did not crash before the trouble started.
Yesterday I lost signal mid air for about 1 second, luckily it recovered, but kept feeling muddy for a while.
I was flying between the trees so maybe it was because of the leaves or too much branches.
Today again this time on open terrain constantly lost signal, but today it was only with glitches off and back on.
Few days back I could fly on that spot without any signalloss at all. The videosignal today also appeared worse then before.
If the components are interfering with each other I would have noticed that earlier. But it all worked fine before and nothing changed.
Then I saw this video and it does look like the solarstorm may have had a bad effect on the signals.  Suspect

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth!   Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Searched a bit around on the internet and found there's quite a discussion going on about whether a solarstorm can affect droneflying.
Some say yes it can, others say it's nonsense, again others saying it is a localised thing. Have to do some testing in a few days to find out for myself. Smile
Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth!   Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 1:09 pm

Back to top Go down
CANNER
CANNER

PostSubject: Re: Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth!   Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Remember that comet hitting the Sun few weeks back? : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apparently some data was removed and hidden from the public. See intro of the first video. That data is now recovered.
See the second video to see what happened to the Earth's magnetosphere shortly after that comet hit the Sun. (start at 4:30 to skip the intro.)

Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! 632647
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth!   Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive High Energy Proton Spike To Strike Earth!
Page 1 of 1